• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Missus says they are closed Sun/Mon, and are now reservation--I mean screened;)--only.

My sister lives in Lexington. She's a gun-toting conservative and could maybe try to hook you up with a reservation if you're interested.

To Red Hen? Shirley, you must be joking… .

I will talk to my PP crew about using our Facebook page (9,000 followers now) to invite folks to plan a trip to Lexington and patronize all the other deserving businesses there.

Even better, I would like to go back to Lexington and knock out a Facebook Live streaming video showcasing the other places that treated us with such courtesy when we strolled in to their establishments with our sidearms.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones

I will talk to my PP crew about using our Facebook page (9,000 followers now) to invite folks to plan a trip to Lexington and patronize all the other deserving businesses there.

Even better, I would like to go back to Lexington and knock out a Facebook Live streaming video showcasing the other places that treated us with such courtesy when we strolled in to their establishments with our sidearms.

Rack, I figured they wanted to get in and reveal their 2A freedom t-shirts/holsters, take some video, cause indigestion, then maybe puke on the waitress, then leave without paying. I know Mr H well enough to know he wouldn't be going there to support their business.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

This is a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom