• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Is anyone going to this show? Or has anyone been in the past? I was thinking of heading up there to pick up a few 30 round mags and ammo (oops, don't tell Sen. Frosh about that).

March 17 & 18 Harrisburg, Pa., 1200 tables Farm Show Complex, (internet map) 2300 North Cameron St. 17110. Interstate - 81 exit 67 Cameron St. south to Farm Show Complex on right. From Pa. turnpike ( I - 76 ) exit 247, follow I - 283 north to I - 83 north to I - 81 south to exit 67. No great buildup needed for this show. It has become the largest show of its kind in the east. None bigger or longer established. Our usual offerings plus and open invitation to WINCHESTER, BROWNING, A. H. FOX, L. C. SMITH, ITHACA, LEFEVER, and PARKER collectors WORLD WIDE to display and sell. Special display tables will be available and cash awards will be offered for the best educational display. For particulars on exhibit space, call or email. The Ruger Collectors Association will be on hand at this show with 15 - 20 excellent displays of rare, unusual, and collectible Ruger Firearms. This is a diverse show offering a variety of antique, modern, and military guns, knives and military collectibles and supplies. Now all gun shows at the Farm Show Complex are
    M. A. A. C. shows.

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    usually a great show. I was there for the Dec show. Ammo was going out by the hand-truck loads. I nabbed half doz of ar and ak mags each. Also met a gunsnet member and nabbed he SA .308 and 1k of wolf

Great ammo and evil guns show

Jas

Jan 7, 2006
    Dares Beach
    Anyone know if the weather reports are correct I heard they were expecting 6-10 in. around Harrisburg. I was thinking about riding up there tomorrow but don't know if I want to try and battle the weather.

woodchuck312

Feb 11, 2007
    Jus got back from the Harrisburg show. It was very nice, not like the one's i've been in Maryland they are horrible. Actually saw a lot of nice deals at this show. 7.62x39 ammo everywhere about $150-160. Lots of other surplus ammo at good prices. The last Maryland show i was at they were selling 7.62 ammo for $6 a box. So I will never go to another Maryland show, they obviously have no resppect for us so why should we pay to see their shows and inflated prices.

They had crates of SKS and Mosin Nagants. Since i have a C&R license i didn't buy any as i can get them on line a little cheaper, but not much. They were priced very well. Did get some cheap gunpowder and primers and a tin of 7.62x54 for my M44 for $40for 440 rounds.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Do you remember how much the sks's were going for?

I think I got the last good deal to be had in Md - about 2 years ago a vendor at the PG show was selling them for $100.

woodchuck312

Feb 11, 2007
    THey had some absolutely beautiful unissued Yugos' for $220 i was tempted, they were gems. I already have 2 though so i passed and like i said i can get my c&r guns online from classic arms with my C&R license. I saw some more used SKS's in the $150 range, and some Russian's for $300-400 they are rare these days. Also saw a few Chinese SKS's as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom