• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    I can honestly say I've never been to one of these (no, not a prude) but aren't all of these used for prostitution? Don't all of them traffic illegal Asian women basically in a servitude world? If this is the case why do so many establishments advertise right next to high traffic areas, in the open and the cops do nothing?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    A better thread title would have been:

"Hard Time Ahead for Wang"

Earlier this week, authorities arrested Hong Wang, 56, Hanfeng Zhang, 55, and Xiaoxia Lin, 42, all of Germantown, on an assortment of human trafficking charges. Each defendant faces decades of hard prison time.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The part that got me was "lived here for 14 years and needs an interpreter".

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Isn't the Left and the women's movement constantly telling us that prostitution is a victimless crime and should be legal? But not in this case because it was organized and the prostitutes were victims? Or, because it happened in deteriorating MoCo? It's getting confusing. What about the couple of places in Woodmont Triangle in Bethesda many years ago that were widely known? Did they lose their leases?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    E4262973-666F-4B96-A46E-3B8DCC5D6701.jpeg

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Massage parlors & hookers...
    Huh.

Where's the Tommy Lee Jones "This is my shocked face" meme...

Devonian

Ultimate Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    It’s amusing to me that you can legally pay someone to rub 99% of your body but illegal to pay them to rub that last percent.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Isn't the Left and the women's movement constantly telling us that prostitution is a victimless crime and should be legal? But not in this case because it was organized and the prostitutes were victims? Or, because it happened in deteriorating MoCo? It's getting confusing. What about the couple of places in Woodmont Triangle in Bethesda many years ago that were widely known? Did they lose their leases?

The left's interpretation of criminal acts and victims is a fluid situation.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I can honestly say I've never been to one of these (no, not a prude) but aren't all of these used for prostitution? Don't all of them traffic illegal Asian women basically in a servitude world? If this is the case why do so many establishments advertise right next to high traffic areas, in the open and the cops do nothing?

Never been either but I think some are legit. There’s a massage and relaxation place in FSK mall and at least part of it is open to view.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sante-relaxation-frederick

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom