• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Local reporter now saying shooter was a woman, shot boyfriend, then herself. If she had cut his throat and then jumped off the parking garage, Pelosi would have been fine with that.
    I don't want anybody to get murdered, but considering the current witch hunt against the 2A, I'd sure have preferred this method.

I will almost bet a lunch on the lady killer was a liberal and has voted that way for years . She was brought up that losing was not an option and decided to take matters in her own hands . In other words a crazy lady
    It would be interesting to be able to prove (and then publicize) that most, if not all of these wacko shooters are liberals, registered democrats, and none are NRA members.

LEMMETAKEAWILDGUESS!!!!!!

She was NOT an NRA member :innocent0
    That's my guess, too.

I'd LOVE to see a couple of full page ads in the major newspapers that state the political leanings of the 'mass shooters', and their membership status in the NRA. Imagine the horror seeing the facts that ALL of them are left wing nut jobs.

retafshooter

Apr 28, 2014
    West Elkridge
    YouTube shooter mad at ad money cutoff?

I read somewhere on the internet last night that she was upset when YouTube cut many of us off of getting paid for "monetization" (paid for ads on our videos). I got cutoff in Feb also with my shooting/hunting videos. She was of Iranian descent apparently. Don't know what kind of videos she was YouTubeing but they must have been really good, LoL:)

Exuberon

Aug 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    UK's Daily Mail is covering the shooter as a "Persian animal rights activist and 'vegan bodybuilder'". This story is not going as the left wants and will be dropped by the media fast.

The reinforced and emboldened calls for 2A repeals due to this latest instance of crazy gun violence is ......"crickets" :innocent0

Amazing how utterly transparent the media is in "picking and choosing" what is "news" and how it relates to leftist political anti-gun agenda.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No mention yet of religious affiliation or identification. Who knows , back in Persia large groups of Amish and LDS .

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Yes

Attachments

• C7A02EEA-1CC5-40C2-8116-61E546E507DD.jpg
      C7A02EEA-1CC5-40C2-8116-61E546E507DD.jpg
      39.1 KB · Views: 235

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Look at that. More government incompetence

Maybe your 39 year old ADULT daughter got tired of talking to mom and dad everyday! I know your children are always your children but at some point they are adults with their own lives. Pretty freaky YouTube videos she has. I would’ve been more concerned about those. Did she actually have a job?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Kind of amazing to think that Google has the ability to alter what comes up when you google her name or the event. They could make it almost disappear if they wanted to.

Google's Eric Schmidt promised that Google doesn't "censor." It just "prioritizes."

...Like a cheater at cards stacks the deck.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Did she actually have a job?

She had a hijab.

Actually there’s stuff out there that says she follows Bahia. I’m not all squared away with Islamic dress codes for women but the uncovered arms and exercise videos would seem like a no go.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The reinforced and emboldened calls for 2A repeals due to this latest instance of crazy gun violence is ......"crickets" :innocent0

Amazing how utterly transparent the media is in "picking and choosing" what is "news" and how it relates to leftist political anti-gun agenda.

For some reason, few conservatives are attracted to owning media companies. When they are, they don't use them as mouthpieces to air their own views. Murdoch is the closest thing to an exception to that, but Fox has plenty of liberal and nutty Left guests on most of its shows. And his kids are liberal.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    This story is being buried fast. Barely a mention in the Sun.
    If the perpetrator wasn't who she was, this would be front page everywhere.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    This story is being buried fast. Barely a mention in the Sun.
    If the perpetrator wasn't who she was, this would be front page everywhere.

Yeah i mean what’s interesting about a muddle Eastern woman who goes on a shooting spree because YouTube was censoring her ability to become famous on the internet??

FTR i agree with you ;)

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    I wonder whether the good doctor has also been quoted by the Times speaking out about the 115 deaths every day in the U.S. from drug overdoses.

Somehow I doubt it.

Drug related deaths are an acceptable trade off for the left's freedom to live like hell, but not one gun related death is acceptable for a Bill Of Rights freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom