• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwags123

Jun 23, 2010
    Parsonsburg
    How the hell would anyone know you even sent it. You could just say you did. There is no way for them to prove you did or didn’t. You just have to say you did.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    How the hell would anyone know you even sent it. You could just say you did. There is no way for them to prove you did or didn’t. You just have to say you did.

That is why it is suggested that you send it certified mail and save a copy as proof.

Also, the ATF has been responding fairly quickly stating they don’t approve possession of bump stocks (or gun oil).

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    That is what I am getting fron Esqappellatte's post. He was there with the judge, and has attached the form in PDF format. I understand the judge's logic (don't quire agree, but the law states "apply", not approval). This was a vague law that should never have been passed, but here we are. I am looking at what to do to stay legal.

Q

We are recommending the form as the best way to proceed. That's not legal advice, only our take on what the judge said today in his ruling.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Sent a letter last Spring, but I'll send in this one too.

Clearly the objective is to turn citizens into criminals. Thanks for all you're doing to stop the idiocy.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    We are recommending the form as the best way to proceed. That's not legal advice, only our take on what the judge said today in his ruling.

Roger that. I am on my own if questioned, but this may help. Hope the lawyer I get if needed can run with it.

Q

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you very much for the update and pdf!

I wonder how we lucked into the one judge in Annapolis who knows about firearms and that GUN OIL increases the rate of fire. Now I wonder if FP10 makes the rate of fire faster than Ballistol or Rem oil. We got extremely lucky.

Not Annapolis.

This case was before United States District Court Judge James K. Bredar in Baltimore Federal Court.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Man, this thread got dark. Join me and your fellow riflemen in sending the ATF some paper tomorrow.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    I know this is serious but I need a good laugh once in a while. I own three bump stocks and have been a financial contributor to the cause.

Thank you, thank you for your support. The situation is beyond absurd, I quite agree, but that just illustrates how far some legislators are willing to go to criminalize gun owners, by hook or crook. Legally, that is just plain scary.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    Thank you, thank you for your support. The situation is beyond absurd, I quite agree, but that just illustrates how far some legislators are willing to go to criminalize gun owners, by hook or crook. Legally, that is just plain scary.

Until we are in the hole and they start throwing dirt on us we must fight. Remember the ballot box is the only way for change.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Until we are in the hole and they start throwing dirt on us we must fight. Remember the ballot box is the only way for change.

The ballot box is not the only way for change.

We have the 2nd Amendment as an individual right, along with Shall Issue Conceal Carry in almost every state now, thanks to taking our issues to the courts.

Today is proof of that. Today was not a loss in Baltimore, but another step in the right direction

Thank you for joining the team of people contributing to Fund The Fight!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thankn you MSI. I appreciate creating the application form. I think I’m going to have mine notorized as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom