• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    IANAL, but I sure can't fathom how a prohibition on any product in Maryland would preclude its legal possession or storage in another state where the item is legal.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Colorado's bump stock ban failed, so you can send them to me!

Seriously though, if the ban looks like it will be overturned but there is no stay and you can't keep possession of them while the court battle goes on, if anyone wants to mail their bump devices to me I will store them in my home until the court case is decided and then mail them back to you. For the little plastic trigger devices, just put them in two bubble wrap padded mailers. Put your address on the inner one and mine on the outer so all I have to do is drop it in my mailbox after the court case victory to send it back to you. For actual stocks do two boxes.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    I just read this and it seemed very weak. They claim the law is possible to comply with and more or less call the ATF refusal to accept applications as heresay.

Furthermore, they claim storing devices out of state doesn't financially deprive you of your ability to use them, which is ******** because many people only shoot in this state. Storing them outside of the stages costs you storage fees, transportation fees, lost time, etc.

I hope the judge sees straight through this.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    By their logic they could ban free speech on any topic in this state because you could always publish your thoughts or opinions in another state.

If you want to sit in the front of the bus go to a state that allows it!:sarcasm:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Colorado's bump stock ban failed, so you can send them to me!

Seriously though, if the ban looks like it will be overturned but there is no stay and you can't keep possession of them while the court battle goes on, if anyone wants to mail their bump devices to me I will store them in my home until the court case is decided and then mail them back to you. For the little plastic trigger devices, just put them in two bubble wrap padded mailers. Put your address on the inner one and mine on the outer so all I have to do is drop it in my mailbox after the court case victory to send it back to you. For actual stocks do two boxes.

I don't own either of those items, but you have made a very kind and generous offer. Well done, sir! :thumbsup:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    And you would be correct. This was written by Frosh's office and the AG is a separate electoral office under the MD Constitution. It is not subject to control by the Gov.

yes but, frosh didn't sign it into law at a ceremony full of left wing looneys smiling all over himself and get on the tv and tell everyone how great the bumpstock and 1302 laws are and how proud he is of signing them.

frosh sucks bad but he dosent get all the blame for this mess.

MrsRab1515

Nov 27, 2017
    All over the dang state
    yes but, frosh didn't sign it into law at a ceremony full of left wing looneys smiling all over himself and get on the tv and tell everyone how great the bumpstock and 1302 laws are and how proud he is of signing them.

He gets the blame for the contents of the motion to dismiss, which is what communicates the desire for conservatives to leave Maryland.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore

Very much so, and it was sickening to watch.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017

Really, I think you need to go back and listen to some of the Frosh classics... CCW is just a trophy for these people..... It's not the wild west anymore.... Only crazy people want a gun... I'm sure there are more. But you keep on being a never Hogan and when Jealous takes everything we will have people like you to blame.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Really, I think you need to go back and listen to some of the Frosh classics... CCW is just a trophy for these people..... It's not the wild west anymore.... Only crazy people want a gun... I'm sure there are more. But you keep on being a never Hogan and when Jealous takes everything we will have people like you to blame.

I have see all the frosh videos

And I guess you don’t read my posts but I decided myself my family the guys working for me and my friends will be voting hogan while holding our noses and putting our nuts in a vice to kill the pain of doing something that fvcking stupid

BUT there’s only one red couchy hair difference in hogan and bj

You can try and scare the others here but the fear tactics of politics doesn’t scare me, it actually keeps me on my game

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

Blaming one of our members who is active is pointless. I blame the Fudds that allowed this to happen....if you want to blame anyone on our side.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Blaming one of our members who is active is pointless. I blame the Fudds that allowed this to happen....if you want to blame anyone on our side.

some folks don't know any better

they figure they know it all, do it all and any deviance is to be called out and punished

I find it funny to tell you the truth, either way this election goes we have a anti gun anti constitutional leftist democrat who, when I was younger, would have been considered unelectable as a dog catcher, in the governors mansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom