• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Teachers Who Support Gun Rights Forced to Finance Activism of Unions That Don’t

“While the main march is in Washington, D.C., there are marches and events across the country (and world!) to join, and other ways to get involved in the fight against gun violence,” Eric Heins, (president of the California Teachers Association) says in the email. “Attending or participating? Tag #WeAreCTA in your posts!”

The union president’s email message to teachers includes a link to local “March for Our Lives” events and various social media tools that may be used to advance the cause of gun control.

The National Education Association, which has about 3 million members nationwide, issued its own statement claiming that “parents and educators overwhelmingly reject the idea of arming school staff.”

Both the National Education Association and the California Teachers Association are sponsors of a National Day of Action Against Gun Violence in Schools on April 20.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    For the new folks with less than 50 posts who can’t see our Patriot Picket organizing thread in the Water Cooler section:

Here is a list of things to consider bringing:

But first, Tyler Yzaguirre of the Second Amendment Institute is printing out informational cards for each of us that stipulate that Pepper Spray and Taser possession is LEGAL in DC.

ear plugs (the ANTIs tend to want to yell in your face and it can get tiresome)
    Pepper spray
    Taser (if you own one)
    ballistic vest (if you choose, but under your jacket please with the biggest issue being thrown elbows in your ribs while your arms are up. The kevlar blunts the elbow impact. We really don't expect this with this crowd though)
    bike helmet or ballistic helmet if you are comfortable carrying this extra weight in case of many thrown H2O bottles)
    backpack
    portable shortwave radio (if you are licensed)
    Gatorade
    Power Bars
    water bottles
    clear shooting glasses (goggle-style is best in case of pepper spray release)
    grippy shooting gloves
    light knee pads under your pants
    small Aid Kit, bandaids, tape

Our signs will attract attention, so we can expect a few overwrought people will toss some water bottles our way. Our III% folks will be on the lookout for this, so that will be a big help.

My experience with this cohort of people is that the younger people "act out" like crazy with screaming and yelling. They are not prone to be physically violent person to person, but they do not consider trying to grab your sign as "violence". There will also be the Grumpy Old ANTI cohort, and they will also attempt on occasion to try to grab our signs.

I will have a full briefing on this at our meet up location Saturday morning.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    ear plugs (the ANTIs tend to want to yell in your face and it can get tiresome)
    Pepper spray
    Taser (if you own one)
    ballistic vest (if you choose, but under your jacket please with the biggest issue being thrown elbows in your ribs while your arms are up. The kevlar blunts the elbow impact. We really don't expect this with this crowd though)
    bike helmet or ballistic helmet if you are comfortable carrying this extra weight in case of many thrown H2O bottles)
    backpack
    portable shortwave radio (if you are licensed)
    Gatorade
    Power Bars
    water bottles WITH SQUIRT TOP, FOR EYEWASH
    clear shooting glasses (goggle-style is best in case of pepper spray release)
    grippy shooting gloves
    light knee pads under your pants
    small Aid Kit, bandaids, tape

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    If anybody wants it, I have a GoPro chest carrier that I'd gladly donate to the cause (not the camera, just the chest rig) :innocent0

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Hmm... Why such a push NOW?

This much pushing under Obama would have seen us living with severe restrictions, especially with (D) control the first two years...

Bloomberg and Soros may want to see their legacy cemented in gun control - could be one or both are terminally ill...

And don't forget the left's desire to distract and water-down their exposed corruption.

Gun Control - the new shiny squirrel...

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hmm... Why such a push NOW?

This much pushing under Obama would have seen us living with severe restrictions, especially with (D) control the first two years...

Gun Control - the new shiny squirrel...

It's supplanted BLM and antifa protests as the new media darling. CNN needs ratings. Hence the townhall meeting within days of the Parkland high school shooting, when emotions were raw, and the viewing audience would be huge. A modern day coliseum event, and even though the blood had already been spilled, the viewers wanted to see the survivors and have someone on stage to blame (other than the killer).

With another event that will be breathlessly covered by the media tomorrow, I'm wondering what sort of multiplier effect we will see as a result. If 100,000 to 200,000 activists participate, do they spur 500,000 new gun sales the following week?

More importantly, I hope there's fair coverage of the PP and fellow traveler efforts tomorrow by some of the national media. As we saw in Maryland recently, school safety is enhanced by good guys with guns.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Tucker Carlson's show last night

Good talking points when encountering the snowflake generation and their 'handlers' from the March For Our Lies, Gun Control Rally.

If anyone has paywall access to WSJ, here's the link to Kimberley Strassel's article from her appearance on Tucker Carlson.

Russia, the NRA and Fake News

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    With another event that will be breathlessly covered by the media tomorrow, I'm wondering what sort of multiplier effect we will see as a result. If 100,000 to 200,000 activists participate, do they spur 500,000 new gun sales the following week?

k

Might help those numbers myself by buying a new gun next week!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    For those that do the Book of Faces Ford Fischer's News2Share group will be there livestreaming the event. They do a good job, check their site out.

https://www.facebook.com/N2Sreports/

And if we can get a few dozen snowflakes to stay off their phones and quit hogging up the cell signals we will also be doing some live stuff to the PP page.

Chuck Holton with NRA TV has also connected with us, not sure if they are going to be live from the event but it wouldn't surprise me.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The effing media can't shut up about these student grabbers.

They keep showing a map of the world. With little balloons indicating where the marchers are.

The damn chanting crap needs to end too.

Where is Gridley? And when will we be ready to..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom