• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I’m going to see what they come out in terms of distributor models. Might have stainless versions with laminate stocks, etc. Plus I hope they come out with a .45/10mm version.

I feel like this wild thang is modular enough to have options for multiple calibers. I wonder if they’ll have barrels in fo’tay or .357 sig?

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    This new PCC is infinitely more practical in every possible way, but I do wish they bring back that hotness that was the 10/44 carbine.

I had one and sold it to a member here. It was a cool little gun and great for dear hunting in areas that had less than 100 yard shots, but the recoil was miserable. There wasnt enough stock on the gun to hold onto to soak up the 44 mag recoil.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I’m going to see what they come out in terms of distributor models. Might have stainless versions with laminate stocks, etc. Plus I hope they come out with a .45/10mm version.

I feel like this wild thang is modular enough to have options for multiple calibers. I wonder if they’ll have barrels in fo’tay or .357 sig?

.357 sig would go on my list. I know people criticize the caliber but once you are set up to hand load for it you can come up with some wicked brew, just only get about 3 goes out of the brass. Good all around caliber that feeds incredibly reliably.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I had one and sold it to a member here. It was a cool little gun and great for dear hunting in areas that had less than 100 yard shots, but the recoil was miserable. There wasnt enough stock on the gun to hold onto to soak up the 44 mag recoil.

I was fondling one on consignment at Gun Shack in Mount Airy buy it was pretty expensive, I believe over $600.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I was fondling one on consignment at Gun Shack in Mount Airy buy it was pretty expensive, I believe over $600.

Gun Shack isn't known for being cheap and I have seen some wildly priced consignments (I know the owner has a say in the price too) but that's pretty close to market depending on condition.

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    So, whens the ship date? or does anyone have one yet? I'm SERIOUSLY considering selling my new (100 rounds through it) 10/22 Takedown in a Magpul stock to get this........

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Now, imagine all that with an integrally suppressed barrel. That would be a PCC for the ages.
    Or someone may have integrally suppressed their glock-mag sub2k w/ a form 1 suppressor, machining a new replacement breech block, barrel, and handguard :innocent0

Attachments

• sub2k.jpg
      sub2k.jpg
      19.2 KB · Views: 204

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I can't see why 200 yards would be unreasonable......
    9mm has like a 40" drop at 200yds if you zero at 25yds. I don't regard that as usable in anything other than a static range situation. Stuffing a 16" barrel on it is not going to dramatically change that; to paraphrase a great website, pistol calibers are pistol calibers, rifle calibers are rifle calibers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom