Anthony Brown's Campaign Workers Refuse to Answer 2A Questions (video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Please stop acting like a D bag. You won't get any pat on the back from this guy.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I think this video was purposely made to try and make Hogan supporters, Maryland gun owners and 2A supporters look bad.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I think this video was purposely made to try and make Hogan supporters, Maryland gun owners and 2A supporters look bad.

I suspected the same thing... Purposeful looney video guy made to represent the entire gun community. This is not the kind of image I want to project. Applaud the enthusiasm if genuine, but ultimately doesn't help us. That energy can be better spent than doing this. My .02

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I suspected the same thing... Purposeful looney video guy made to represent the entire gun community. This is not the kind of image I want to project. Applaud the enthusiasm if genuine, but ultimately doesn't help us. That energy can be better spent than doing this. My .02

yup.....the name...the content of the video....everything about it is suspect!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    its a trap!

really this is not good.

i can see it now.. another extreme comment from the media makes most of us looks bad.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    What if this video was made by a member of the Brown campaign in order to see how many attaboys he could get from MDS?

Mr H

Banana'd
    OP was, once-upon-a-time "Norton Approved"...

But, in checking his post history, I found this (which gives be a little chill):

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=263395&postcount=19

The government does have a right to protect the public. And they also must obey the Constitution. No state Constitution or law can override the U.S. Constituion. And in that regard cannot the argument be that because the police cannot be there to protect us from thugs/criminals who illegally carry then we MUST be able to carry? Not just for reasons of business but for our own protection...but in public.

Emphasis mine, because it really doesn't make much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom