• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Ok, barring any big changes tween now & then, I propose a group of us members plan on being there to voice our displeasure & move to make big changes. Whatcha think, MDS road trip?

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Right now I'd say all of them. Hopefully by then we can find some good candidates to replace the duds.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Consider volunteering. Some small perks like getting in early and having a place to hang out, rest, get a snack. Depending on what you are volunteering for, get to meet a lot of nice folks and pass along skills. I have been coaching on the Air Gun Range for almost 20 years now. I have been a firearms examiner for the past 5 years.

I believe that most of the downtown convention hotels have already been booked. I am staying outside of the city at a Red Roof I stayed in the last time the NRA had an annual meeting in Nashville (Red Roof Nashville Fairgrounds 4271 Sidco Drive Nashville TN 37204). It is a straight shot to the convention center (about 6 miles) and there is Waffle House close by at the top of the road. Nothing fancy but clean, convenient, and inexpensive.

Last edited:

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Has the latest revelation concerning the nra board member & nyspa president made anyone else want to go & raise hell?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Never been to one but the wife has been mentioning about going to Nashville. What are the dates? Going to the website the exhibits are on the weekend of April 17-19 but the events are the following weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom