• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    1. I don't know if .25ACP has enough oomph to knock over a bowling pin
    2. What do you have against bowling pins??

Bowling pins is dangerous. They must be shot on sight.

For the fun of it, I tried out a little .32 Auto at the Bowling Pin Shoot at the AGC the other day. I had no idea if it would even knock them over. I found that, yes, a well-placed "head shot" would do it, though I never managed to get more than 5 out of 6. Good fun in the name of science.

Congratulations on restoring the .25. You have reforged the broken link.

If your Ruby is like my 1914 Stosel version that firing pin retaining pin also functions as a cocked indicater, popping up about 2 mm on top of the slide. Your's looks in great shape. At 2 pounds loaded there's almost no recoil. With plastic grips, I think it's a post WW1 commercial model. and hopefully made much better then durring the Great War . "Paramont", "Liberty" "Titan" "Stosel" and "Titanic?"were all made by Retolaza Hermanos in Eibar, Spain, IF you can find a "RH" stamp hidden somewhere. But, if there's a star stamped on the bottom it was approved by the frence military.

Sirex