• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    If anyone is thinking about buying a first shooting coat or upgrading their existing coat, Creedmoor is offering their Hardback coats for $50 off.

https://www.creedmoorsports.com/store/home.php?cat=464

The Hardback has helped my scores in all positions, helping me jump from Marksman-class scores to low Expert.

Coats take about 10 weeks to make, so order now and have it ready for spring season. Buy once and cry once. And if you're not happy, they retain value and can quickly be resold.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Hrm, I guess one way to look at it is that these coats are still cheaper than a lot of the upgrades that people do to their guns in the pursuit of bigger accuracy, and yet could easily have a much bigger impact (e.g. the difference in accuracy between no coat and this coat is bigger than, say, the difference between a $1,000 scope and a $1,300 scope).

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Also their shooting gloves are on sale too (like $5 off). Shooting gloves are worn on the support hand and have textured rubber to help grip the rifle and also cushion the hand from the sling. When used properly, the sling will cut into the back of your hand. A glove can help. This is valid not just for competitors but Appleseeders as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom