YOU are behind enemy lines now VA...now what do we do?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Virginia, you are now a part of the gun-owners concencentration camp. It's only a matter of time before the rifles are outlawed and the magazines are limited. What's the plan now? I had hopes of moving to VA to bask in the "free" sun. NOW-not so much. The questions I have are 1. Where was the NRA? 2. Can't Republicans see that they have to pick better candidates? 3. What's going to happen if this guy gets more than one term?....balls-to-the-wall GUN CONTROL.
    4. Do Republicans not realize that if they don't go "Pro-Choice" that the party will probably cease to exist because of a large female population? We are already well screwed here in MD because Republicans won't wake up. Is this the new trend?

1) *check* Where was the NRA? Good question. 2) *check* They didn't even run any in many races. 3) *check* They replace him with someone worse like Northam. 4) 3 out of 4 ain't bad for a 13'er.

*check*

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Damn time travelers - OP saw the future... and no one heeded.

But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house."

- Mark 6:4 New King James Version

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    OP , If i have have the chance of meeting you the first & second adult beverage is on me . You hit it out of the park on the prediction . But to be honest i wish you were 100 % wrong .

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    This needs to be a wake up for everyone. 1st CA/NJ, 2nd MD but VA is safe, 3rd CO but VA is safe, 4th VA...I now live in TX and can feel the hot breath on my neck here. Keep fighting, folks....

I travel to Dallas frequently and in many ways have found VA to be better on 2A in the past. I’ve seriously considered moving from VA back to Dallas if this swill passes. I’m not planning to move and I’m not giving up on VA!

The bright red line has to be drawn here. VA is very strong. Just look at the crowds at event after event. If freedom crumbles in VA, the momentum will only be harder to overcome everywhere else. If it fails here, no state is safe.

Several HUGE events are on the near horizon:
    1) I’m rallying and lobbying until the VA bills are dead
    2) In 3-4 months we should have a ruling from NYSRPA.
    3) in 9 months we’ll elect a new house and re-elect Trump.
    4) In 12 months the VA GA will be back in session to work on something that isn’t gun Control.

Or on July 1, the jackboots start going house to house inspiring Virginians to respond appropriately and effectively. Then all bets are off.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    OP , If i have have the chance of meeting you the first & second adult beverage is on me . You hit it out of the park on the prediction . But to be honest i wish you were 100 % wrong .

I will take you up on the beverages, but I am pissed that I was right. I actually planned to retire in south-south western VA to stay half a day’s travel to kids when I retire but still have some freedom. I’m pissed rather than just agitated bc I bought a 10-acre tract of property. My thinking was that it would never fall bc it was the “Home of the NRA”. :mad:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I will take you up on the beverages, but I am pissed that I was right. I actually planned to retire in south-south western VA to stay half a day’s travel to kids when I retire but still have some freedom. I’m pissed rather than just agitated bc I bought a 10-acre tract of property. My thinking was that it would never fall bc it was the “Home of the NRA”. :mad:
    Yeah I hear you , I never thought Virginia would fall . My best to you and your family .

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Unless there is a all for one and one for all ruling from scotus on the 2A and what it means, there are NO safe areas (other than where democrats put up signs declaring them :rolleyes: ) in the mean time.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    After looking through the plethora of VA threads, I figured this was as good a thread as any in which to post this.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...VsQRJYw2FkUbRvxmetEFnfTJjiRRS7UuhNWceDd0PfeJc

"Police in Virginia aren't coming for your guns. They just aren't allowed to tell you that."

Many thanks for posting this article. It's very important for folks to realise that rationality still exists, and that street-level law enforcement fully understands the usefulness of self-protection.

The suppression of self-expression by law enforcement personnel, which is demanded by their politicised leaders, does a disservice to these men and women, and to the rest of us, who are thus denied important information.

Laj

Dec 5, 2016
    Instead of offering for VA sanctuary counties to become part of West Virginia, a lot more could be accomplished if West Virginia and North Carolina publicly offered jobs to all VA LEO and Guardsmen who want to keep their oaths.
    As soon as a couple LEO’s put in their notice, the legiscritters would be forced to face reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom