• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    My daughter is a teacher in Baltimore county. Was assaulted and threatened by a student and he wasn't even suspended! This is craziness. The inmates are running the asylum.

Wouldn't this be something for Jane Miller to investigate? Isn't she supposed to be one of those "aggressive" reporters "on your side?" I have no doubt this lack of discipline is the rule and not the exception.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    A Maryland high school student was suspended for the remainder of his academic year (three weeks, as it happens) and denied his graduation, because he was seen in the background of a photograph while holding an Airsoft gun. His principal was concerned that it might "cause anxiety" among other students. Of course it's the principal's own reaction that sets the tone for that, but this is Maryland, right? Note: we're talking about a private school, so of course market rules apply ... don't like how they process obviously benign horseplay by teenage boys? Take your business elsewhere. But it's part of where the school administration mentality is going generally, so it's relevant. The kid's father actually managed to get an op-ed piece about this absurdity into the WaPo. But here's some general reading about it.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/md-teen-...cause-he-was-photo-airsoft-gun-school-grounds

I hope he sues and wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom