• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Good decision. She always came off as angry and kept connecting 2A to religion and social issues: things that divide people.

Yep. In person, I watched her make those arguments/associations in Annapolis. It hurt our cause. I came away disappointed. While she might of had our best interests in mind, she ended up more like the enemy within.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    If this is a banned, former member, I wish Norton would reveal who the person is, after swinging the hammer.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    NRA & the GOP. The perpetual defense/calculated loss squad. Perhaps I've become older and jaded but all I see is each "right" is worth $$$ to lawyers. lol. **** it.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Greed kills.

Really bad timing for the NRA to drag its filthy underwear into public view. But now that it's stinking up the place, it's well past time to clean house.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    NRA getting rid of anyone who isn’t Wayne is going in the wrong direction. Dump Wayne, get a young firebrand in who will focus on legislation, lawsuits, and lobbying milquetoast GOP senators who aren’t keeping the faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRA getting rid of anyone who isn’t Wayne is going in the wrong direction. Dump Wayne, get a young firebrand in who will focus on legislation, lawsuits, and lobbying milquetoast GOP senators who aren’t keeping the faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never happen...the executive management knows the day SCOTUS rules that the 2A allows law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms without restrictions is the day the NRA dies and along with it the money that pays for their salaries...The last thing the NRA wants is the antis to go away...The NRA has become just another money hungry advocacy group lining their pockets with dollars that are suppose to be used to fight the antis..NRA now equals Not Real Advocates.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Never happen...the executive management knows the day SCOTUS rules that the 2A allows law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms without restrictions is the day the NRA dies and along with it the money that pays for their salaries...The last thing the NRA wants is the antis to go away...The NRA has become just another money hungry advocacy group lining their pockets with dollars that are suppose to be used to fight the antis..NRA now equals Not Real Advocates.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: My exact thoughts for long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom