• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Techputz

MDS Supporter
    Mar 31, 2019
    Owings Mills, MD
    I just wanted to get a non-glock pistol for a change and was considering a Sig or Kimber 1911 style. The shadow 2 also had my interest.

I could have talked myself into the TO but Mostly chose the S2 because of the price. I’m not a competition shooter so it was hard to justify the additional $500 price. I didn’t like the position of the safety on the TO. Also believe or not I don’t like the orange grips.
    Can't go wrong with the Shadow 2. I have both pistols, and each is very different. The TSO trigger is INSANE, and takes a little getting use too! The Shadow 2 is a SOLID SHOOTER, and I enjoy shooting it more than the TSO. Enjoy you will not regret your purchase, after you get a few rounds down range let me know what you think.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Can't go wrong with the Shadow 2. I have both pistols, and each is very different. The TSO trigger is INSANE, and takes a little getting use too! The Shadow 2 is a SOLID SHOOTER, and I enjoy shooting it more than the TSO. Enjoy you will not regret your purchase, after you get a few rounds down range let me know what you think.

First chance to test it out today. I’m quite pleased. This is the first all metal frame handgun that I’ve owned. What a difference in feel.

This is a 10 shot group at 10yds firing 1 shot/sec using some fairly quickly made reloads.

f33f206068adb495a046f92b6d1bd7d7.jpg

I think the bigger difference is that rapid firing groups are much more compact than with my glocks. Increasing shot rate to about 2+ rounds per sec were still all centered in about a 10” box if I stayed focused.

Out of 150 rounds today no issues whatsoever.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    First chance to test it out today. I’m quite pleased. This is the first all metal frame handgun that I’ve owned. What a difference in feel.

This is a 10 shot group at 10yds firing 1 shot/sec using some fairly quickly made reloads.

f33f206068adb495a046f92b6d1bd7d7.jpg

I think the bigger difference is that rapid firing groups are much more compact than with my glocks. Increasing shot rate to about 2+ rounds per sec were still all centered in about a 10” box if I stayed focused.

Out of 150 rounds today no issues whatsoever.

I'm happy you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom