• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i have the viridian x5L on my bedside glock 31. light and laser (green). that laser is super daylight bright, when i bought it i was aiming it at the ceiling lights at the nations gun show, and also at walls at the long ends, and there was no prob seeing it. light is very bright also. i really can't speak to long term reliability as it just sits bedside and hasn't gotten much use other than me aiming it outside periodically. i bought their holster (serpa-like) and the light & laser come on automatically when drawing, at least if you have it set that way.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Crimson trace, Laser Guard. Love the damn thing. oh, green. You need to grip it for it to be on. Same battery 5 years plus. :cool:

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Im in a spurky mood. Glock 19,gen4. Sun setting, phone cam. ~100 feet.

Attachments

• glock19-gct1.jpg
      glock19-gct1.jpg
      20.4 KB · Views: 264

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I feel like I should get into the laser game. I've always avoided it because I didn't want it to become a crutch. But I've been shooting for a long time now and a laser does add a distinct advantage. I wonder why more people don't use them.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I feel like I should get into the laser game. I've always avoided it because I didn't want it to become a crutch. But I've been shooting for a long time now and a laser does add a distinct advantage. I wonder why more people don't use them.

Induced tunnel vision. Laser shines in the first thing it hits so if it’s not on the target you are focused closer or further than you target.

My opinion, the only place a laser makes sense is ir with night vision or if you are carrying a shield. Fun to play with but I’d take quality irons or even a slide mounted red dot over a laser.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Induced tunnel vision. Laser shines in the first thing it hits so if it’s not on the target you are focused closer or further than you target.

My opinion, the only place a laser makes sense is ir with night vision or if you are carrying a shield. Fun to play with but I’d take quality irons or even a slide mounted red dot over a laser.

Good point

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    I agree with cotman68 on the TLR-8 and it will fit your Gen 3. My eyesight stinks and fumbling for glasses in a time of need could be an issue so the laser is perfect for me. Couldn't justify the price increase with the green however.

ED0ANor.jpg
    [/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom