• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

There are people desiring the Violent Overthrow of the United States Government always in the market for ammunition and weapons. They drive up the price of Pepper Spray and Ammo.

Can you please stop posting effectively the same thing over, and over, and over....... in every single thread on the board?

Here, I'll do it in bold:

Can you please stop posting effectively the same thing over, and over, and over....... in every single thread on the board?

At this point it is for all intents and purposes spamming the board.

shawngraham

Jan 13, 2021
    I have no idea. However I have sympathy for people who live in DC. They don't have a choice due to jobs? I would not live in shathole place!

I'm surprised to hear you say that. DC is an extremely beautiful city, with incredible national parks, mall, and gorgeous classic buildings and architecture. It is unlike any other city in America and I love living here.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'm surprised to hear you say that. DC is an extremely beautiful city, with incredible national parks, mall, and gorgeous classic buildings and architecture. It is unlike any other city in America and I love living here.

He knows that it has all those good qualities but the shit-hole part is the politics of the city as well as it is grievance central . If things go bad that is where the action is .

Maryland is a nice state with all amenities and still a shit-hole because of the politics .
    All once nice places have been ruined by the Democrats . Pick a large once great city . And a dumb ass liberal Democrat has ruined it .Prove me wrong .

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Because it has its mouth guzzling the of the rest of the countries country's tax money.

And DC is also a murder capital and violent crime capital, and our local government is deeply corrupt. The teacher union power here means that per dollar spent our students are the worst served in the nation. So sure you can enjoy the mall and rock creek, but that is because you probably never spend time in the half of the city that is profoundly dangerous and poor

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I don't know if you can count storming the capitol building as peaceful. But if you're using the standard of how the media has referred to other protests as "mostly peaceful", then they seem to be equivalent.
    Storming the capitol building was disgusting. But your point is well made. We had WAY more violnmce and certainly 50x more people on the left who attempted insurrection and were guilty of sedition, as well as general violent rioting and arson, this summer.

Ok, the NY Post is probably the worst source you could have posted. They're one step away from a satire organization.
    Sadly the Washington Post and New York Times are even worse. Who would have though that all journalism would have gotten so bad.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    . That being said, I saw lots of "improvised" weapons, flags strapped to a spear, flags strapped to a pitchfork. Pretty sure I saw a hatchet being waved around in one of the live feeds as well.

That is right out of the Antifa BLM playbook. This summer we saw iron pipe used as sign posts where the poster or sign was just cover for pipe or 2x4 weapons , hundred of people carrying weapons at BLM protests, molatovs, attempts to set the white house on fire with roman candles chucking out golf ball sized phosphorus projectiles, soda cans filled with cement, high powered lasers shined in eyes of cops, and tens of thousand of cops inured, not ot mention billions in damage to federal facilities (including attempted arson of a courthouse), other government buildings violent occupied and a massive amount of private property damaged.

We also had in recent years at least a dozen law enforcement murdered by BLM supporters, a Bernie Sander's worker attempt to murder a dozen GOP US Representatives.

All while Democratic leaders encouraged people to be violent by excusing the behavior and insisting the majority of rioters were "peaceful."

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    # 1) you are the guy who claims the instructor gives you your CCW car at end of range training. You are a FAKE troll account.

#2) US cities run by democrats have the largest income disparities and most violence. DC is a case in point. DC is a hyper violent place, depending how you count, the 10th or16th most violent city out of the top 250 cities.

3) those national parks mall and classic buildings would not be here if not for the taxpayers all over the country paying for all it. Otherwise the city would be a cesspool if left to its own citizenry,

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Imagine this:

Security was intentionally scaled back
    Commie radicals spearheaded the entry into the Capitol and unsuspecting sheep followed

All to prevent the emergency 10-day audit of election returns in the disputed states and to blame POTUS.

It worked

:thumbsup: I've thought this since 1/6. Add to that the complete and total OVER-reaction to "planned" protests and you can conjure up all sorts of conspiracy theories, like "conservatives (white racists) cannot be trusted to protest peacefully (but BLM/Antifa protests ((riots)) with violence are perfectly acceptable) so we will have to stop any and all future protests from these conservative groups by any means necessary."

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    I am so glad the 2nd Air-Space Museum was not built in DC,, at least I have one museum I don't have to "fight my when in, then fight my way back out.
    I have fond memories of visiting DC in the 70's with my family.

# 1) you are the guy who claims the instructor gives you your CCW car at end of range training. You are a FAKE troll account.

#2) US cities run by democrats have the largest income disparities and most violence. DC is a case in point. DC is a hyper violent place, depending how you count, the 10th or16th most violent city out of the top 250 cities.

3) those national parks mall and classic buildings would not be here if not for the taxpayers all over the country paying for all it. Otherwise the city would be a cesspool if left to its own citizenry,

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Ok, I've gotta be missing something here. Not one thread about yesterday's historic events? Looking to see opinions of others here. Where'd everyone go?

Lol "historic"??? You obviously have not been in a city this summer where way more and worse riots occurred and on a sustained basis, complete with Democrat leaders supporting and encouraging insurrection.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    For the new guys or trolls, have you driven in DC or took a stroll outside of the National Mall, Georgetown, or the West side area in general?

Do it and report it back to me what you see.

If you claimed that you live in DC, tell me about Southeast and East near Capitol Heights in general.

Take a walk around and bring a friend. LOL. That won't even save you.

fscwi

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2012
    I live in NW and will not venture into SE unless absolutely necessary and only during daylight. Back about 5 years ago when my daughter was in middle and high school athletics we would go to the schools in SE for some events. Homes with bars on first floor windows goes from roughly zero to 100% by the time you cross the Anacostia.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    :thumbsup: I've thought this since 1/6. Add to that the complete and total OVER-reaction to "planned" protests and you can conjure up all sorts of conspiracy theories, like "conservatives (white racists) cannot be trusted to protest peacefully (but BLM/Antifa protests ((riots)) with violence are perfectly acceptable) so we will have to stop any and all future protests from these conservative groups by any means necessary."

Tucker Carlson touched on this last night.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    sbmike! I don't know where you got this, but well SAID!! Had to post again!

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Unknown[/B]

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I live in NW and will not venture into SE unless absolutely necessary and only during daylight. Back about 5 years ago when my daughter was in middle and high school athletics we would go to the schools in SE for some events. Homes with bars on first floor windows goes from roughly zero to 100% by the time you cross the Anacostia.

It is unacceptable isn't it? How is it that we can't go to the other half of our city like we are in some bad city in war torn Syria. It is the failure of our collective governing body and the local people who live in it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

They aren't that dumb. They've been successfully suppressing the proponents of BLM and antifa types for decades( the minority of the country). They've started to wake the lion that is the majority and this is the reaction(overreaction?) you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom