• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    I am from AACO and a fairly new member. Your group was recommended to me from some friends I shoot with. I won a 12g Mossburg about two years ago at a gun bash and that got me started. Next time I went I won Hi-Point 9mm rifle, a 50 cal BP (which a friend on here needs to still take me to shoot) and a bow. The Hi-Point became my hobby or hook which lead me to my Sig P320 and I have a few more already on the list, once the better half says ok.

I am enjoying shooting locally right now but look forward to getting out to try new places.

I’ve made a few post asking advice and learning the do’s and dont’s of your group. Look forward to more exchanges and learning and sharing my experiences with you all.

Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    Yeah, I had a great day at the one in Severna Park last year. It was a good day!! But much like golf once you have a few good shots you’re hooked, want different clubs and a not so cheap hobby is created.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Welcome!

This forum is what you make of it. It can be a wealth of knowledge. It can be a source of frustration. It can be a place where you meet lifelong friends. It can also be a place where you can give back, e.g. your tips, your tricks, and your mistakes. Join the conversation. Practice and participation are your surest hopes to getting closer to the center of the target, but are no guarantees. There are no guarantees in this life except death. This forum is no different.

I'd recommend joining all of the organizations in my signature block. I'd also recommend reading the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States one day soon. If you've read them before, read'em again! Each of these will prepare you for what awaits as a responsible gun owner, particularly in the great state of Maryland.

Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• D2DC519F-777A-44D0-A2E7-1B4151B92FE3.jpeg
      D2DC519F-777A-44D0-A2E7-1B4151B92FE3.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts