What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I don't disagree with you on that. IMHO I think they where tired of the government overreach and wanted a larger movement to include a nation wide stand against more then just the BLM.

I also think the bundy ranch was 5 years ago. People are much much much more connected now with social media than they were in 2014. More people would know about something like that in 2019 than in 2014, no doubt about that. I think things would have been easier for them if it happened in 2019. For instance, I'd say most Average (not pro 2a people, but average) Americans did not really find out about the bundy ranch stuff until after it all happened. If social media were around back then (social media has come a long way in the last 5 years, personally I hate it) like it is today, I think it would have ended faster in their favor.

Someone could probably put some links up, but I think they are trying to retry them. (heard some news reports on that lately) Use google to confirm. Not sure if anything will happen with it or not.
    The court system is a corrupt clown circus where the ringmasters make the rules. They should have never been in court in the first place. The defendants should have been the blm for theft of property.
    If you read more about the Bundy ranch stuff, not just what the media puts out. There is alot more to the story. Again, use google and look at all of the sources you can find.
    When I say its a clown circus, you are playing by their rules and hey have the ability to hide information that would free you and show a true conspiracy. The prosecutors should be the ones on trial now.

dec 2018
    https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/feds-want-to-revive-case-lost-by-outrageous-prosecution/
    jan 2019
    http://americanfreepress.net/feds-go-after-bundys-again/

There was alot of shady stuff going on on the Gov. side. From the fbi putting together interviews (using undercover agents as reporters) to gather information to use against them in court, to leaving evidence out in court. It's not all over yet and it's 2019.

at the end of the day, it always seems to appear that the side who has the most weapons and uses the most threat or force (regardless of force being needed to be used) seems to come out the victor.

The whole Bundy thing is a very interesting read. I wonder how much money the Bundy's had to spend in legal fees to cycle through the system to be innocent?

The Gov who prosecutes can throw unlimited money at a case, a defendant be him innocent or guilty has limited funds.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I don't disagree with you on that. IMHO I think they [the Bundys] were tired of the government overreach and wanted a larger movement to include a nation wide stand against more then just the BLM.

So did John Brown when he raided the Federal Armory at Harpers Ferry with a draft constitution in his pocket for the new Abolistionist state he planned to establish.

His misjudgment took him to the gallows.

Last edited:

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I also think the bundy ranch was 5 years ago. People are much much much more connected now with social media than they were in 2014. More people would know about something like that in 2019 than in 2014, no doubt about that. I think things would have been easier for them if it happened in 2019. For instance, I'd say most Average (not pro 2a people, but average) Americans did not really find out about the bundy ranch stuff until after it all happened. If social media were around back then (social media has come a long way in the last 5 years, personally I hate it) like it is today, I think it would have ended faster in their favor.

Someone could probably put some links up, but I think they are trying to retry them. (heard some news reports on that lately) Use google to confirm. Not sure if anything will happen with it or not.
    The court system is a corrupt clown circus where the ringmasters make the rules. They should have never been in court in the first place. The defendants should have been the blm for theft of property.
    If you read more about the Bundy ranch stuff, not just what the media puts out. There is alot more to the story. Again, use google and look at all of the sources you can find.
    When I say its a clown circus, you are playing by their rules and hey have the ability to hide information that would free you and show a true conspiracy. The prosecutors should be the ones on trial now.

dec 2018
    https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/feds-want-to-revive-case-lost-by-outrageous-prosecution/
    jan 2019
    http://americanfreepress.net/feds-go-after-bundys-again/

There was alot of shady stuff going on on the Gov. side. From the fbi putting together interviews (using undercover agents as reporters) to gather information to use against them in court, to leaving evidence out in court. It's not all over yet and it's 2019.

at the end of the day, it always seems to appear that the side who has the most weapons and uses the most threat or force (regardless of force being needed to be used) seems to come out the victor.

The whole Bundy thing is a very interesting read. I wonder how much money the Bundy's had to spend in legal fees to cycle through the system to be innocent?

The Gov who prosecutes can throw unlimited money at a case, a defendant be him innocent or guilty has limited funds.

I found some information on what was going on in that part of the country that was not covered by MSM and disappeared from the net. The BLM was taking land, and those who refused to leave where being burned out while they where still living and farming the land. The BLM burned property and cattle all while standing by watching the farmers try to save their property.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    So did John Brown went the raided the Federal Armory at Harpers Ferry with a draft constitution in his pocket for the new Abolistionist state he planned to establish.

His misjudgment took him to the gallows.

Just like our Countries forefathers . If they were caught they were dead. The spoils of war go to the victor :)

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I agree, but would it be the outright ban of firearms? The increase of taxes to the point of putting all citizens on a government dole? The restriction of travel? The "rationing" of information?

Just a reminder of what was discussed 6 years ago. None of these things are possibilities or happening now, are they?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Just a reminder of what was discussed 6 years ago. None of these things are possibilities or happening now, are they?

I view those(in your quoted text) as first shots fired. At that point, the state of revolution will exist.

Not a sermon, just a thought...

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I view those(in your quoted text) as first shots fired. At that point, the state of revolution will exist.

Not a sermon, just a thought...

I was just pointing out how some of the things I suggested were actually being contemplated now by politicians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I was just pointing out how some of the things I suggested were actually being contemplated now by politicians.

And I was pointing out how close we are. The upcoming presidential election will be the most important one this country will have faced to date.
    Time will tell. Those "in the know" say no way will the country go for what the Democratic majority(the left) is pushing. I would never underestimate the complacency of the population, especially when things seem to be going well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Left can ban our legally purchased 2nd Amendment property until they are blue in the face.

We’re not giving it up. We will not comply. There are not enough Leftist stooges to carry out widespread confiscation.

It could be like the Prohibition Era all over again—this time for guns) if a crazed Progressive (think Sen. Marshmala Harris) wins the White House in 2020.

And like Prohibition it will fail because a 100 Million Americans will say “We will not comply”.

The Prohibition movement reached its apex in 1920 when Congress ratified the 18th Amendment, prohibiting the manufacture, transportation and sale of intoxicating liquors.

In 1933, widespread public disillusionment led Congress to ratify the 21st Amendment, which repealed Prohibition

Year 2023. Hogan is president, Frosh is governor, Kavanaugh is chief justice. SCOTUS (6-3) nullifies MD concealed carry law without any stay making MD constitutional carry and Frosh orders MSP to arrest all carriers (open and concealed) who do not have permits, Hogan sits on his hands.

A wise man once made a sign that read "We have more patriots than you have handcuffs"

Seriously, Hogan's chance of winning the White House is zero, the other things I can completely see. Just remember the old adage .."the best way to kill a snake is to cut its head off"

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The Left can ban our legally purchased 2nd Amendment property until they are blue in the face.

We’re not giving it up. We will not comply. There are not enough Leftist stooges to carry out widespread confiscation.

It could be like the Prohibition Era all over again—this time for guns) if a crazed Progressive (think Sen. Marshmala Harris) wins the White House in 2020.

And like Prohibition it will fail because a 100 Million Americans will say “We will not comply”.

They tried in Australia, the gun grabber lobby's holy grail. Twice. They're now on their third "Amnesty." Once you have a taste of freedom...

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    And I was pointing out how close we are. The upcoming presidential election will be the most important one this country will have faced to date.
    Time will tell. Those "in the know" say no way will the country go for what the Democratic majority(the left) is pushing. I would never underestimate the complacency of the population, especially when things seem to be going well.

If Trump sticks to his guns with judicial appointments as well as getting The Wall going, I think there will be plenty motivation for his base to show up and get him elected.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I may have already posted this before here, but it can't be posted enough: There are simply not enough Leftists and their Jack-Booted Thug Door Kickers to accomplish what they want to accomplish.

Here is the quick math table taken from the EXCELLENT article posted by SurvivalBlog author and firearms expert James Wesley Rawles on the Left's "Impossible Dream":

As evidenced by the 1990s wars in the Balkans, when times get inimical, contraband guns get pulled out of walls and put into use. We can expect to see the same, here.

Now, to get back to the simple mathematics, here are some ratios to ponder:

NRA members (5.2 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 63-to-1 ratio
    Military veterans (20.4 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 249-to-1 ratio
    Unregistered machineguns (1.5 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 18-to-1 ratio
    Privately owned semi-auto rifles (40 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 485-to-1 ratio

Read the full article here and you will cheer and do a little dance...

https://survivalblog.com/mathematics-countering-tyranny/

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    If Trump sticks to his guns with judicial appointments as well as getting The Wall going, I think there will be plenty motivation for his base to show up and get him elected.
    Problem is, it's not his base he needs. It's the indies. They failed to show last fall, and here we are.
    I do agree though. No wall, no second term, which eventually could prove terminal for the Union.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I may have already posted this before here, but it can't be posted enough: There are simply not enough Leftists and their Jack-Booted Thug Door Kickers to accomplish what they want to accomplish.

Here is the quick math table taken from the EXCELLENT article posted by SurvivalBlog author and firearms expert James Wesley Rawles on the Left's "Impossible Dream":

Read the full article here and you will cheer and do a little dance...

https://survivalblog.com/mathematics-countering-tyranny/

Rack's article is indeed full of cheer. Many of the ideas suggested and explored in the hypothetical "thought experiment" seem very sound. If it comes to Box 4, if these tactics are deployed, it would certainly water the Liberty Tree, and effectively, it seems to me.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

100% correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom