• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I'm thinking about having my Glock 34 slide machined so I can mount a Sig Sauer Remeo 1 red dot sight. Does anyone know someone that does this in Maryland or close by?

Thanks,
    Eric

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm thinking about having my Glock 34 slide machined so I can mount a Sig Sauer Remeo 1 red dot sight. Does anyone know someone that does this in Maryland or close by?

Thanks,
    Eric

Good choice. My lastest acquisition was an MK25 with a Romeo 1 installed. Absolutely love it.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    If this is for carry I recommend against it with that sight. The power level buttons are on the left hand side. Which means if you carry on the right side and you're right handed like the way God intended, the buttons have a chance of rubbing against you and possibly adjusting the illumination level up and down. Annoying on the range, bad joo joo for self defense.

Also it's sacrilegious to put a SIG product on a Glock.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If this is for carry I recommend against it with that sight. The power level buttons are on the left hand side. Which means if you carry on the right side and you're right handed like the way God intended, the buttons have a chance of rubbing against you and possibly adjusting the illumination level up and down. Annoying on the range, bad joo joo for self defense.

Also it's sacrilegious to put a SIG product on a Glock.

Glad mine is on a Sig, hate to get excommunicated by Father Gaston....;)

And no, I don't carry mine. Love my Sigs, primarily carry Glocks.

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Thanks for all the responses. I am looking at saving my pennies to buy the Sig 320RX with the sight already mounted. The difference between chopping my Glock up or buying a new gun was only about a $300 difference.

Thanks,
    Eric

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Don't do it Chip! I have looked into this as well. Every time I come back to just buying a new slide. Then.. I wise up and spend the money on more rounds instead :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    This is what I have on my Glock 17 - Have not put that many rounds through it, but it seems to be holding up fine. http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/products/pistol-accessories/glocktm.html
    Thanks for the suggestion. The only thing I don't like about that is it probably puts your red dot pretty high on the gun. I'm not sure if that will be a problem or just take a little time getting used to. I do like the price and the ease of installation.

Thanks,
    Eric

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Eric, I know 2A in Jessup just posted they got a P320RX in!

Also saw you registered for TMGN match this Thursday!

Thanks for the heads up on 2A. Not sure the Mrs. will let me spend the money now. I also read Sig might be coming out with an improved Romeo 1 site to put on the RX in the first quarter of 2017. I might wait to buy.

Heck yea, I'm signed up for TMGN this Thursday night. I shot last week and did not do great but had a bunch of fun. See you there.

Thanks,
    Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom