• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    If you’re happy with it, I think you did fine. Unless I really got screwed on something, I usually say “you didn’t pay too much, you just bought it too early”.

I know there’s still thousands of Nagant Revolvers crated up and ready to ship in Russia. Along with a host of other Soviet weapons. Unfortunately sanctions are preventing them from being shipped over here or anywhere else right now.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    If you’re happy with it, I think you did fine. Unless I really got screwed on something, I usually say “you didn’t pay too much, you just bought it too early”.

I know there’s still thousands of Nagant Revolvers crated up and ready to ship in Russia. Along with a host of other Soviet weapons. Unfortunately sanctions are preventing them from being shipped over here or anywhere else right now.

Back when they suddenly went from 120 bucks for the full rig to totally being gone within about a month, I talked to one of the gun show guys who usually had a crate of them at his table. He said he had a deal worked out for a few more crates, but they canceled at the last minute and he was told they were set to destroy what was left over there. Who knows if that is true or not... But I do remember hearing how they were destroying a lot of milsurp guns at one point.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Back when they suddenly went from 120 bucks for the full rig to totally being gone within about a month, I talked to one of the gun show guys who usually had a crate of them at his table. He said he had a deal worked out for a few more crates, but they canceled at the last minute and he was told they were set to destroy what was left over there. Who knows if that is true or not... But I do remember hearing how they were destroying a lot of milsurp guns at one point.

http://contact-kalia.com/military-surplus-inventory/

This Israeli arms dealing company has a lot of Russian and other really cool stuff waiting for buyers. Unfortunately, most of it isn’t able to be sent to the U.S. though.

When I checked a few months ago, they had 3,000-6,000 Nagant Revolvers dated 1920 that were crated up and ready to sell. I can’t find them on there now though. They have 6,000 PPSH-41’s and a lot of Russian SKS’ though.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    http://contact-kalia.com/military-surplus-inventory/

This Israeli arms dealing company has a lot of Russian and other really cool stuff waiting for buyers. Unfortunately, most of it isn’t able to be sent to the U.S. though.

When I checked a few months ago, they had 3,000-6,000 Nagant Revolvers dated 1920 that were crated up and ready to sell. I can’t find them on there now though. They have 6,000 PPSH-41’s and a lot of Russian SKS’ though.

Wow they have some cool stuff, stupid political crap will keep us from ever seeing any of it unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom