• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is a connect-the-dots story, so hang with me as I lay this out.

As some of you may know from reading the MDS thread entitled "2A Capitol Rally-NOV 5", a relative newcomer to Maryland announced here on Oct. 25 that he would "host" one of the 50 state capitol 2A rallies this coming Sunday morning in Annapolis.

This host— a recently arrived transplant from PA—obtained a Nov. 5 "protest permit" for Lawyers Mall at the Maryland Statehouse. He signed on here to MDS under the screen name CaptainBerz and put up his invitation. See post 14 in the original "Nov. 5" rally thread below:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=216057&highlight=rally

This idea for 50-rallies-in-50-state-capitols bubbled up a couple of weeks ago from a Youtube 2A guy in Austin, TX. The response has not been exactly overwhelming.

In the Patriot Picket, we knew about these efforts before they appeared on a thread here on MDshooters. We went back-channel to the Maryland "host" to try to get a handle on what was going on.

The invitation video--now erased from Youtube--suggested that the rally could be a glorified Open Mic event. In our outreach to CaptainBerz, we learned there was no guarantee that stooges for the ANTIs could be screened before getting ahold of the mic on Sunday. Long story short, our absence from the "2A Capitol Rally-NOV 5" was not an oversight on our part.

So now comes word that while there are still Facebook rally pages up in the other 49 states, plus DC, the Maryland 2A Rally this coming Sunday has been CANCELLED.

CaptainBerz--the MD host-- put up this explanation on the MD Rally Facebook page a few hours ago:

Capitol Police have informed us that there is a conflict with our event. The city will be moving statues in and around Lawyers Mall, large machinery will be used and they do not want any rallies on this day. We were informed today, unfortunately the event had been cancelled. Thank you to everyone who helped promote the event, was planning on attending or that was interested. Keep up the good fight for the 2nd amendment and keep your ears peeled for future events!

Moving statues? Seriously?

Can you smell what The Frosh is cooking? Who told CaptainBerz his permit was cancelled? The Maryland Capitol Police.

Who is at the top of that chain of command? That would be Attorney General Brian Frosh, who undoubtedly got his nose out of joint because the Patriot Picket held a candlelight vigil at the Statehouse for the Harford homicide victims in Annapolis on Oct. 19--WHERE OURS SIGNS CRITICIZING FROSH were seen on Baltimore and DC TV news programs in the first block of coverage that night. We know Frosh or his minions saw it.

This prominent TV coverage of our Oct. 19 vigil for the Harford victims happened after we in the Patriot Picket REFUSED police exhortations to move away from our traditional spot on the Bricks at Lawyer's Mall because we had no "permit". The MD Capitol Police would also have reported up the chain of command that we also refused their demands to show ID. (We know they reported all that because they told us they would be doing so).

We know that for months Frosh has been basking in the glow of national notoriety as a Trump Resister, suing Trump at every opportunity. It just follows that Frosh would gleefully report back to his Fellow Resister Democrat Attorneys General that he worked to kill off the 2A Rally in his state capitol with "a plan to move statues", AND SUCCEEDED! Yes, Frosh can happily report that he told CaptainBerz to go away...and CaptainBerz did.

Back to the Patriot Picket. We are well known for saying this: "We don't need no stinkin' badges!". The Patriot Picket NEVER seeks permission from our government overlords to stand up for what we believe in. That is why you will never see a "demonstration permit" at Lawyer's Mall with our name on it.

So, where does that leave us? The "plan" to cordon off the area around the Maryland Statehouse to move Maryland's historic statues means its time for the Patriot Picket to be on the scene at NOON this coming Sunday at the edge of Lawyer's Mall.

Frosh and his gun-hating cabal just ran off one activist.

Will Frosh run you off this Sunday? Post up your answer below, and see you on the Bricks.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here is the screenshot of the 2A rally that got sh!t-canned:

Attachments

• 80DCDB0F-5E65-40D7-BBBF-D50E4999DE8A.jpg
      80DCDB0F-5E65-40D7-BBBF-D50E4999DE8A.jpg
      86.2 KB · Views: 2,530

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    For entertainment purposes, note the comment from the MDS member who simply asked "Permit?', and gave him the "we don't need no steenkin' badges!" treatment....

Attachments

• 6D996E1D-343D-4135-B095-F93E3C9E91E2.jpg
      6D996E1D-343D-4135-B095-F93E3C9E91E2.jpg
      60.2 KB · Views: 2,507

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I will check with the wife about our Sunday at noon availability. If I can make it the wife and kids will be there too.

Great idea, as usual R&R!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    By the way, is it possible this Captain was a phony lib plant all along and his entire event was designed to be cancelled from the start so that Maryland would be without a protest on this day while the majority of states had one? The dems could then argue that Marylanders don't want guns as they go in to session in January.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The whole statue relocation thing sounds a bit contrived? What statues on LM are slated for removal or relocation? T. Marshall? State spending over time to do it on Saturday and/or Sunday? On a weekend when anifa is threatening an uprising? A permit was issued and then actually revoked? Or was it a “sorry guys it’s going to be an inconvenient day to hold your protest so do you mind not participating in your national event day” type of request? Or is the “cancellation” really a call to arms, i.e. hey guys they are removing more monuments you really ought to show up? Or is it a hey Capitol Police thanks for the lifeline, turnout was going to be weak, so thanks for the excuse to cancel the event? As before with the new Captain more questions than answers.

Not trying to sound critical so much as asking questions that should be answered. I will gladly participate in as many well organized events that my schedule allows. But it seems this event may have been destined for failure from the very start? Anyway, wishing the Captain and any others that were involved behind the scene better success organizing a future event. Hope to meet them on the bricks some day.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    “Curiouser and curiouser!”

I wonder if Red Maryland had some part in the 'cancellation' ?

Attachments

• 2A Rally.JPG
      2A Rally.JPG
      89.7 KB · Views: 2,410

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    By the way, is it possible this Captain was a phony lib plant all along and his entire event was designed to be cancelled from the start so that Maryland would be without a protest on this day while the majority of states had one? The dems could then argue that Marylanders don't want guns as they go in to session in January.

Here's the kicker: we will find out if this was a False Flag but encouraging everyone here with Facebook privileges to go to the original "2A MD Rally" page and announce "THIS RALLY IS BACK ON, SEE YOU THERE AT NOON ON SUNDAY!

Go here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/123...sion_id":"78a2a5f0d59639655f704ccf56369ba2"}}

We are not going to let Frosh and his lackeys claim a victory over 2A in MD simply by CANCELLING A PROTEST PERMIT FOR LAWYER'S MALL. The other guy gave up....we never do!

The Patriot Picket flag flies from THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK at Lawyer's Mall because we don't ask Frosh's permission to demonstrate on behalf of our rights, or on behalf of the 1st Amendment!

We will gather with the same signs we deployed there on Oct. 19th telling Frosh and Marylanders To Prevent Gun Violence "Shame on you!"

I will also be giving a speech about the Maryland politicians who are trying to ban bump stocks, and why their efforts violate the Constitution. Don't miss this.

See you on the public sidewalk at Lawyer's Mall this Sunday at NOON for a great hour with the best people in the world--you folks!

Afterwards, we will walk somewhere as a group to eat. Join us!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We need to focus on legislature issues and MD crime failures, not what Frosh is doing outside MD.

But the main point will be to show that Frosh can’t “cancel” our issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom