• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    Mine is supposed to get delivered tomorrow which will make it 18 days door to door. Looking forward to getting it back and hitting the range.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I have a P320 .45 fullsize and haven't done this upgrade. I'm pretty unimpressed with the gun in general and will probably trade it in.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Delivered today. They gave me my invoice, patch, sticker and 25% off one time use. Overall, pretty quick once you get the 2nd notification and FedEx email.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    On the SigTalk forum, several guys have sent their guns in a gotten them back already. All of them except one has there was no change in the trigger feel or that it was better after the upgrade. They also said the turn around to have the upgrade done after Sig received the weapon was 2 or 3 days not the 4 to 6 weeks that Sig said initally. I'm sure as more people start sending them in the turn around time may increase.
    Got one back. Trigger pull is just a tad lighter.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    I'm not going to make it to the range this weekend, bad cold. I dry fired it and my thoughts are the same as most others. Trigger feels the same to me, reset seems a little shorter, no double click.

I got a chance to shoot mine over the weekend, ran about 100 rounds thru it. Just as good a trigger a before it went and just as accurate as it was. SIG did a nice job.

Wongler

Nov 6, 2013
    Carlisle, PA
    Got my RMA and FedEx Shipping label on the 11/30 > dropped it off at the FedEx Depot at lunch on the 1st > arrived at Sig on Monday the 12/4 > got an email this morning 12/7 that it was completed and left the factory > tracking shows it should get it tomorrow 12/8.
    Pretty fast turn around right now once you get your RMA, however I signed up for the upgrade October 3rd.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Got my RMA and FedEx Shipping label on the 11/30 > dropped it off at the FedEx Depot at lunch on the 1st > arrived at Sig on Monday the 12/4 > got an email this morning 12/7 that it was completed and left the factory > tracking shows it should get it tomorrow 12/8.
    Pretty fast turn around right now once you get your RMA, however I signed up for the upgrade October 3rd.

We have almost the same times. I got my email on the 28th. I dropped it off at the fed ex location on 12/1 and I got the email this morning that it will be delivered to me on 12/8. That is 1 week exactly door to door. Not too shabby if you ask me.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Not to high jack the thread, but does anyone know if the X-Carry grip modules can be purchased and if so from where?

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'm still waiting for my E-Mail from Sig Sauer. I think that I submitted my request for a replacement to them about 2 months ago.

Cal68

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Here is the link to the P320 trigger replacement page on Sig's website. They will pay for shipping both ways. They say they will start e-mailing labels in a few weeks once they have enough parts stocked up to start making the replacements and will have your gun for 4-6 weeks once they send you the return label.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade-program/
    Sig just called me to advise that they broke my P-320 while they were upgrading it. Customer service was great but now I have to do paperwork on it like a new gun. Apparently they took too much material off of the part that has a serial number.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Sig just called me to advise that they broke my P-320 while they were upgrading it. Customer service was great but now I have to do paperwork on it like a new gun. Apparently they took too much material off of the part that has a serial number.

That sucks. Keep us posted on how Sig takes care of you. At least they are making it right. I just wonder if you will have to ship the gun back to an FFL now vs. right to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom