• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    Holosun 510c, hopefully I do not get buyers regret. So far I have Sig Romeo 5 and a Mepro RDS Pro. I am to poor to afford a Leupold LCO =( what's a gun poor guy suppose to do lol. I will stick it on my almost complete 8.5" 300BLK pistol build.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I'm looking at the Sig Romeo 5xd for my next one. Does your Holosun have the motion activation?

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Reviews have been very positive. Great band for the buck.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    Reviews have been very positive. Great band for the buck.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

yah, I read a lot of comments about them being made in china and they should never be trusted and I should always go eotech,leupold or aimpoint. It's just had so many torture test and great reviews and passed with flying colors but it lacks being battle proven. So, I took a dive. I saved up for 5 months to drop 600 dollars on the mepro m5 pro but it's for an HD gun. I tend to go more for open sights because it's easier for me to shoot with both eyes open and small micro optics (Cross dominant issue)

airbornetrooper

Nov 9, 2017
    VA
    My local gun shop has them for around $200, and I have been thinking about picking one up. Has anyone here bought one and zeroed it yet?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I have the HS503g with the ACSS reticle. It's held zero well. It also withstood about 700rds of full auto sbr fire. I think their quality far exceeds the cost. I'd love an MRO, but I'm not operating, so this will do more than I need. Now, I might do a carbine class.

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    My local gun shop has them for around $200, and I have been thinking about picking one up. Has anyone here bought one and zeroed it yet?

What shop is this, I only see it for 300 =(. I bought it off amazon. Optics planet would take 8 weeks, I'm to impatient.

DevinRPD

May 3, 2017
    Talbot
    bought my 510C almost a year ago for my 300 blk. its held its zero at 100 yards with absolutely no other problems so far. By far my favorite sub-eotech optic, for $200 less, better battery life and honestly a better reticle. Only thing i have against it is the wind/elevation turrets dont have arrows to let you know which way to turn them and also i dont like how something (water or dirt) can obstruct the LED from illuminating on the glass but that can be said for alot of similar red dots

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    I'm a big fan of Holosun sights so far. I have 2 503Cs on 2 different ARs and they have been put to pretty hard use during classes. I'm liking pretty much everything about them especially considering the price.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    have a 2MOA dot model, and it's been good, functionally perfect, held 0, battery life was advertised at 50K, been about 1/2 that, and is a lot less bright than it was new, swapped a battery recently, and it's back up, so IMO battery life isn't quite as advertised. Has a noticeable blue tint on the glass too, but for the money I think it's good. Was looking at the 510C, looks awesome, but most places advertise them at $300, a bit overpriced IMO, found an EoTech EXPS2-0 for $410 shipped, and a $75 EoTech rebate on top of that, already own a couple EoTechs, rugged, perfectly clear glass, and love the reticle, never had any problem, so for all of $35 more I went for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom