• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    https://www.wbal.com/article/424880/2/county-police-officer-charged-with-rape-sex-assault

"A Baltimore County Police officer has been suspended without pay and jailed as he faces rape and assault charges.
    Officer Anthony Michael Westerman, 25, is in the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail, after his arrest this weekend.
    Westerman has been a member of the Baltimore County Police Department for six years and was most recently assigned to the Essex Precinct."

I sure hope it's a misunderstanding, but if he is guilty, off to jail he goes hopefully. I guess women aren't safe anywhere.

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    Convicted rapists should face the death penalty IMO. The 8th Amendment precludes many of the more fitting punishments I can think of for anyone convicted of sexual assault.

May justice be speedy and fair.

Be safe.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Am I missing something? He's 25 years old but has been on staff with BPD for six years? Is this common? Do police agencies commonly hire 19 year olds?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Am I missing something? He's 25 years old but has been on staff with BPD for six years? Is this common? Do police agencies commonly hire 19 year olds?

Could of been a cadet. Their cadet time counts to seniority/retirement

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    My uncle started with the Balto Co PD right out of high school at 18, in 1964. Not sure how long before he was "official".

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    A guy in my academy class turned 21 a week before we graduated. No one got a gun unless they were at least 21, which was funny because a few of us had larger firearms, carrying more rounds for several years prior to getting those six hole, wheel guns. I can't think of a better idea than giving a hormone enraged 17 year old an anti-tank missle or fully automatic machine gun with lots of ammunition, in a foreign country where you may or may not have a good translator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom