• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Good deal!

Thanks for the heads up!
    My brother-in-law has one of these. Nice quality, no frills gun.
    I hope it is still a available until I find a FFL near me in HoCo.
    I’ve been looking for a this, or a Colt.

Do you know if they collect sales tax for out of state sales? Have plenty of 30 round mags, so no problem with no mag or 10 round mag replacement.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Thanks for the heads up!
    My brother-in-law has one of these. Nice quality, no frills gun.
    I hope it is still a available until I find a FFL near me in HoCo.
    I’ve been looking for a this, or a Colt.

Do you know if they collect sales tax for out of state sales? Have plenty of 30 round mags, so no problem with no mag or 10 round mag replacement.

No sales tax. I recommend South Carroll Sporting Goods (SCSG) in Woodbine for the xfer. They’re an IP here and already on file with SOS as FFL so you can just select them at check out.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    If I didn't have a daughters wedding bills to finish paying and 2 of the 4 oil tanks in the basement getting filled on Monday and a ton of pellets to buy and, and, and, I'd be tempted at that price. :)

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Thanks again Alphabrew

I picked one up yesterday. Good price. No tax. Free shipping.
    Thanks for your suggestion of the FFL, but I found one on their site. Fox’s Firearms is @3 miles from me.

I’ve gone from zero firearms to six in about two years. Dunno how the hell I’m gonna stop!

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Thanks for your suggestion of the FFL, but I found one on their site. Fox’s Firearms is @3 miles from me.

I’ve gone from zero firearms to six in about two years. Dunno how the hell I’m gonna stop!

There's still hope as you haven't hit "double-digits in a single year" yet.

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    There's still hope as you haven't hit "double-digits in a single year" yet.

I am hoping to find a cure soon. However, it’s been a struggle. I am trying to not go down that road.

I don’t eat venison, so I haven’t gotten into hunting rifles. Yet. I didn’t want to shoot just for the killing, if I am not going to eat it. Now, I’ve discovered that you can donate it to food kitchens. . There goes my excuse!
    I am afraid I will turn that corner very soon. Last year, I read about the sniper who made a kill from 3 or 4 miles away, in the Middle East. My first reaction was “wow, I want one of those!” I looked into it, and it could be had for the mere price of $15-20k. I think it was a Barrett. Where the hell does one shoot anywhere near that distance around here, anyway? This is my concern. I might turn into that guy who would get that gun.

Where does it end? I hope I can find a cure.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

You’ve chosen poorly. You picked an FFL that literally sued Maryland Shooters.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Enlighten me. What’s this talk about?

Long story short: Fox was listing his inventory for sale in the classifieds without being an IP (industry partner). That is against the rules and unfair to IPs who pay money for IP status. After several warnings that fell on deaf ears, Fox was banned. He sued for discrimination. Judge dismissed the case because being butthurt does make one a protected class. The lawsuit cost MDS leaders time and money nevertheless.

Sirex