• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    As I noted previously, I went to the Gettysburg Show and as usual came home with something. I always do. However, on the way home I noticed some disappointment creeping in and came to the conclusion that the Gettysburg Show is no longer on my list of favorite shows. There were many empty tables, too many non gun-related vendors, parking was atrocious, and the prices were nothing to be excited about. All in all, it was nothing special like it used to be. Many of the gun shows are getting like that.

York will be the next show to get critiqued. If it's like Gettysburg, it comes off the list and I will confine myself to only the bigger shows such as Oaks, Harrisburg and perhaps Chantilly, although I understand Chantilly is losing it's appeal as well. I get the feeling that gun shows as we knew them from even 2-3 years ago are becoming dinosaurs.....:sad20:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I got a chit load of mags!! :party29: Got some G3 mags in anticipation of getting a Century C308 or a PTR 91 handgun, and I got some PPS43 mags and a Yugo bolt hold open mag for my AK pistol. Also got a Colt pattern 9mm AR mag and an Uzi mag, although I have no plans to build a 9mm AR anytime soon. They had some very nicely priced HiPoint carbines, but I didn't bite on any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom