• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I must've missed this sales training. I typically just try to see what the store has to offer to best solve the customer's problem. Solving a customer's problem has only rarely included swinging my tallywhacker. I'm working tonight 2-10 if you want to give it another try.

If Smokey does swing the tallywacker out onto the counter top, look for a label that reads "Swiss Colony" or "Hickory Farms"! :lol:

BP has busy times, avoid those and you'll have shorter wait times and less hurried counter help. I've made a number of purchases there (sale prices can be very good, especially combined with BP points) and once I learned to avoid the busy periods, turnaround times are comparable to most places.

Last edited:

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    Wow, entertaining thread. :lol2: Pop-gunner and Smokey, good on you for some very patient responses to the complaints. I've worked retail and it didn't suit me. I don't have the patience or the personality for it, and when management doesn't back you up on anything or provide enough hours/coverage, it gets old fast.

But it looks like you guys can handle it, so more power to you. I never thought to view BPS as another way to bring guns to the masses, but I guess it really does serve that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom