• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    The only place I have seen here that prohibits carry is the DMV.

Prohibited areas are schools, court houses ( government buildings) and others as posted. Bear in Mind they may ask you to leave like Starbucks but they cannot have you arrested, but you must comply. In my opinion concealed means concealed. What people don't know in better than open carry. Some of the links describe all the prohibited areas.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Fill out a form at your FFL to purchase a pistol/rifle and you'll see a list of prohibited persons, for example, felons. You can't just walk into WV and carry. You cannot be a prohibited person.

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    Yes we have black bears. Two were unfortunately hits in our area last month.(came over the, scanner) Last year one came running across the 200 yard range while we were on break. I was told by another shooter one did that this year. In a dead run. I've found bear scat around our property. They are quite shy and look to avoid humans. I think the getting between cubs and the mother is overrated. If a cub came wandering into my camp since they are curious I would just leave. I would not be inclined to pet the little teddy bear. We have foxes, coyotes, also shy, the Grafton Monster and Bigfoot, some sightings of the Moth man etc. :innocent0. I would suspect a loud bang from a firearm would drive them away in case I'm FOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom