• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I am probably going to the show on Friday. i will be looking for ammo and some magazines for my AR-15. What would a good price be for these items at the show. I'm looking to pick up at least 1000 .223 rounds and at least half dozen Pmags. I am going to be looking for ammo that can eventually be reloaded. Suggestions?

DK for PMAGs, Georgia Arms for ammo.

stricer555

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Jessup
    This looks like a good opportunity to get some more 25rd ruger mags, and maybe have an opportunity to fondle a FNP 45 I've been wanting.

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    sound like a good opurtunty to stock up. never been to this show but sound like it has some fans.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Im headed down friday, maybe 4ish. looking for 7.62x39 and 5.56 ammo. Worth the drive or should I just buy online?

If you are going entirely on cost, order online.

I go specifically because I do not know what they will have. It could be boom or bust. Worst case is I spend and afternoon looking at interesting guns. Best case I give the C&R a workout and go home with new firearms. C&R is especially good because you can handpick whatever you want unlike online. It is the biggest and best gun show in the area.

CGrant726

Feb 24, 2009
    North Harford Co
    I'm still going to head down I guess, I've never been to a gun show so it's about time to check one out. I ran into a MDS member at the Columbia mall today wearing an MDS hat so I said hi. He told me about the show. Thanks for the heads up.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'm still going to head down I guess, I've never been to a gun show so it's about time to check one out. I ran into a MDS member at the Columbia mall today wearing an MDS hat so I said hi. He told me about the show. Thanks for the heads up.
    Buy some 30 round magazines, even if you don't own the rifle for them yet. :tinfoil:

If you're looking for a non-regulated rifle or shotgun, you can often get a good deal on one in Chantilly.

If you're not a member of the NRA, join at the show and get in for free. :thumbsup:

rooster

Rebel looking for a cause
    Aug 1, 2010
    Eldersburg, MD
    I'm going Sunday also. Last time I a Ruger Alaskan. I couldn't find one in MD! This time I'm looking for a Smith .357 M&P R8. MD doesn't have any and to order one is $100 more than Trader Jerrys. Got pretty much everything else I want.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I should be there Saturday.
    I'll be the incredibly good looking guy diving through the air, with the explosion behind me, with a 1911 in each hand, firing them as I sail horizontal across the tables.

MH

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I just like to look at all the toys even if I don't buy anything. Definitely worse ways to spend an afternoon. I will be hitting Georgia Arms for some bulk .45 and hopefully someone has some HK USP 45 mags.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I am going Saturday am. Time to stock up on spam cans.:)

hey unless they are less then 268 I have a better place that ships to your do :lol:
    If anyone is looking for anything really rare please let me know and I will post here if I find one
    Ill be wearing my eat sleep GLOCK shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom