• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Nice, the more i think of it were you the guy with the lady he was talking too that told him a dealer had some mossbergs for sale? they were pretty nice, just a little pricey.

here is the Mossy i picked up at the show..

Attachments

• IMG_3830.JPG
      IMG_3830.JPG
      112.7 KB · Views: 238
    • IMG_3831.JPG
      IMG_3831.JPG
      110.1 KB · Views: 231

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    I can walk into two stores in NOVA and pick up 31 round Glock mags. Mail order is for when they're out of them!
    Meh, their prices aren't all that great. PMags are what? $17 each. The extended Glock mags are what? $40ish.

Integrity

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Meh, their prices aren't all that great. PMags are what? $17 each. The extended Glock mags are what? $40ish.

I was in Virginia Arms on Thursday. Window PMags were $20 and the 33rd factory Glock mags were $50. Considering how much they were at the Dulles show, I thought that was a pretty decent price.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    Integrity said:
    I was in Virginia Arms on Thursday. Window PMags were $20 and the 33rd factory Glock mags were $50. Considering how much they were at the Dulles show, I thought that was a pretty decent price.

I bought my window pmags at NoVA arm. for about 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County

I just saw Factory New 9mm 33 rd. Glock Mags in CDNN add in Shotgun News. $34.99

Or try CDNNSports.com

OIFusaf

Feb 9, 2011
    classified
    what are the dates for the next show there? i went on saturday and saw a dealer with a k43 made by mauser for sale and i could not deceide if i wanted it so i left and went back down sunday to buy but the dealer had left already and i ended up getting a hakim instead. is it generally the same dealers at every show there? after you walk in he was along the wall on the far right side.

esrepairman

Mar 21, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    I have purchased a long gun from a dealer at the Chantilly, VA shoe, being a MD resident. I always let them know I am from MD first, maybe a little hesitant at first, but never turned down my cash. Usually better deals on ammo, and better selection of guns than any MD show I have been to in recent years.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    what are the dates for the next show there? i went on saturday and saw a dealer with a k43 made by mauser for sale and i could not deceide if i wanted it so i left and went back down sunday to buy but the dealer had left already and i ended up getting a hakim instead. is it generally the same dealers at every show there? after you walk in he was along the wall on the far right side.

April 15-17

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    That show is one of the few things I miss about the mid atlantic

It really is a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member