• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    The nations gunshow is the 11th-13th of feb, at the dulles expo center in chantilly VA. One of the best shows in the area.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Probably will be a mad-house. I probably will pass this round.

Plus I have overspent with M10As, Model 10s, 799s, SLRs, and SKSs......

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    some dealers there might not sell it to you there because of your Maryland status, don't ask me, its their loss ..

Would like to know if there would be a Wood Remington 700 ADL there ? I am trying to put in my mind that I do recall seeing one or two there before.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    I know that there are a few VA vendors on this forum. Shoot them a PM and see if they'll be there. I've been to a few shops in VA and they've all refused to sell any firearm to me...transfers only. I know you are required to bring a few forms of identification before purchasing one.

Thanks for the heads up --- I've been threatening to go to one of these for years. Any word on how decent the vendors are with selling to MD residents for Long-guns?

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I'll be there with a few guys from work and one of my friends. Got a long shopping list for that day. I'll be at the hooter's for lunch on friday before the show opens wearin my hoodie if anybody wants to swing by.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Thanks for the heads up --- I've been threatening to go to one of these for years. Any word on how decent the vendors are with selling to MD residents for Long-guns?

I bought a Sig 522 at the show there in October. At first the guy was hesitent, but then agreed.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    I tried to buy an AR15 @the nations gun show and had a buddy from MD with a FFL there with me(for the transfer) & the dealer still would not sell to MD. His excuse was it was too much trouble(paperwork) on his end. oh well I ended up buying one at continental.
    I did find some good deals on ammo there though.
    PS hoping to find a deal on a 870 from someone willing to sell to a MD resident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom