• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I've skipped the last few York shows due to prior commitments, I'm going to this one. Just a skip up 83 for me. Need to look around for a 870 police trade in or an Ithaca 37.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    supposed to be at this one with some friends. If i havent sold the rifles in the classifieds, am I able to take them to PA and sell them at the show?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    supposed to be at this one with some friends. If i havent sold the rifles in the classifieds, am I able to take them to PA and sell them at the show?

You can only sell to/through an FFL out of state. If the guns are C&R, then as I understand it you can also sell them to a C&R holder there. Under federal law there are no face to face transactions allowed between private parties who reside in different states, handguns or long guns.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    You can only sell to/through an FFL out of state. If the guns are C&R, then as I understand it you can also sell them to a C&R holder there. Under federal law there are no face to face transactions allowed between private parties who reside in different states, handguns or long guns.

I was afraid of that, i hate to carry it up there to not find a C&R holder that would want it and ill bet the dealers there wouldnt be happy to transfer it either.:rolleyes:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    You can ask dealers if they're interested in buying it. I see this happen often at shows up there.

Yeah i was thinking that a dealer might have some interest in it at my price, beings that some are selling Russians to ppl for 450+. I got this one a few months back so i payed quite a bit for it myself, If someone came up with 370 cash right now id sell it and loose money on it to have the cash.
    Id be willing to make a deal on the western auto too, just trying to get money together for the show.

mrbig381

Nov 5, 2009
    southern Md
    I'm going with a few members in tow if everything goes according to plans and no more snow storms. Almost always a good show and beats any Md. show hands down.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    I am interested in going. This will be my first trip up there. I assume there will be plenty of ammor dealers. How about C&R dealers? I am looking for a 1903 Sniper, any chance of finding one? Anyone know any good C&R dealers who attend?

Thanks
    Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom