• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    you know, MD is just the kind of place where they'd have undercover police spying on the law abiding gun public.

"Okay, we know they're criminals, I mean for god's sake, they have GUNS! Get in there and find some way to arrest some or all of them"

Turbo2Point4

Feb 19, 2012
    i see no reason they should be in some kind of trouble over this, david gregory possesed one and he was on national television in DC, he shouldn't be above the law however it appears asthough he is.... i am not saying it was right for them to do what they did, nor condoning it in any way. kinda remins me of the saying "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" so in turn david gregory should be arrested for breaking the law in a different jurisdiction and be treated like one of us.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    i see no reason they should be in some kind of trouble over this, david gregory possesed one and he was on national television in DC, he shouldn't be above the law however it appears asthough he is.... i am not saying it was right for them to do what they did, nor condoning it in any way. kinda remins me of the saying "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" so in turn david gregory should be arrested for breaking the law in a different jurisdiction and be treated like one of us.

Except that DC and Maryland are different jurisdictions. Not saying it's right, but a Maryland states attorney or judge couldn't give a shit less what DC does or doesn't do.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    And this happened last weekend, but it takes until the day the president announces his anti-gun ownership actions to write and publish this article?? WBAL wouldn't be too biased or trying to jump on the bandwagon - would they??

Naw, I don't think so. The other two links I saw to this same story were both dated today. WBAL is not left leaning at all.

Turbo2Point4

Feb 19, 2012
    Except that DC and Maryland are different jurisdictions. Not saying it's right, but a Maryland states attorney or judge couldn't give a shit less what DC does or doesn't do.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

yes i know, i guess i should have been clearer about it, i was implying that dc police should have taken action in the david gregory incident

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    John is dyslexic and cant count.
    i blame the system and his childhood.
    :sad20:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics