• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    It seems funny, but she won't give me my rifle back.

Why do I suspect you're telling the truth???:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Sorry I didn't have mags with it but it's a MD thing. However it seems you have at least two of them, two Mag-Paws.

I hadda' go back and look at that pic again. That's jus' totally F'd up, she won't let you have your gun......LOL

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Probably the worst show at timonium I have been to to date. One lady had 5 boxes of 300blk all the exact same model number 3 boxes were listed at 22 and 2 were at 25, I offered to buy to buy all 5 at 22 and she told me she couldn't do it. Yet could not tell me why the prices were different.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    I do not normally say this, but man was I disappointed.

Unless someone happened to have that specific old thing you needed, or you were looking for .22 rifles, or you needed cheap AR parts, or cheap optics, FTMP it was a pale version of prior shows.

Shooters Discount, of course, had their amazing deals, and Precision was, well, Precision ;)... But beyond that I was underwhelmed.

I did pick up a piece of jewelry from Jeni (always a talented and delightful gal, and always seems to separate me from some cash), but other than that I really found nothing of interest.

:thumbsup::) Good meeting you!

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Probably the worst show at timonium I have been to to date. One lady had 5 boxes of 300blk all the exact same model number 3 boxes were listed at 22 and 2 were at 25, I offered to buy to buy all 5 at 22 and she told me she couldn't do it. Yet could not tell me why the prices were different.

Was that us? If it was do you which of my folks told you that?

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    We need to stop comparing to past shows & just accept the fact that they are what they are. Just like ammo prices, they'll never be low again. Every time I go to a Maryland show I find something I need. This time is was a few Magpul pieces. There seem to be lots of optics available. If you need one, do your research on what's out there & then you'll know if what's at the show is a good bargain. I also go to see a few friends like Mopar & Lou. And even though my funds haven't built back up after last year's purchases I still like browsing the tables of guns for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom