• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    What are the fee's associated with that club?

The AGC (Associated Gun Clubs) is not a club, but a group of clubs that own the range. In order to shoot there you need to be a member of one of the clubs, then purchase a range badge. Range Badge is $150/yr. Club membership runs anywhere from $20 and up depending upon the club.The nice thing about the AGC Range is that it is open Sunrise to Sunset 7 days a week with closed on maybe two holidays. Pistol range, 100 and 200 yd rifle ranges, Trap, Archery...

What are your interests? That's what will determine which club you want to join.

1finelife

May 2, 2013
    Have question about ammo vendor

Does anyone know which ammo vendor was setup at long table prior to entering a hall of gun show? Asking because was interested in buying some 5.56 ammo and can't seem to find any for less than $.80 a round...they had for $.69 a round

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I don't know of a "women's only" gun club. I belong to Monumental Rifle & Pistol Club which meets out at Marriottsville AGC. It is the largest club out there and has a very large and active women's contingent. If you are a beginner or just interested, they host many "Women On Target" events throughout the year. (See schedule section of this web site.) Here is the link to Monumental: http://www.monumental.org/

If you are interested in Monumental Women (the women'e division of Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club) send an e-mail to mrpc_women@monumental.org or to PSKRYJA ( on MDS).

In fact, they will be meeting at the Barnes Range House on Wednesday May 8, 2013 at 7:00PM. From 5PM-7PM thay have a casual shoot that alternates between pistol and rifle. I believe they will also be ramping up for shotgun (trap) if enough ladies are interested.

Last edited:

paulstitz

Jun 19, 2010
    Cockeysville
    Does anyone know which ammo vendor was setup at long table prior to entering a hall of gun show? Asking because was interested in buying some 5.56 ammo and can't seem to find any for less than $.80 a round...they had for $.69 a round

I THINK that may be Continental/White Marsh/safe depot.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Usually what I've seen the most at timonium.is that continental will be setup outside the show, and the "ammo man" will be inside.

I think I'm the only person that reads each vendors advertisement and company sign at their tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom