• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Did you notice the girl with the big ones??? That's where two of them went.

Were the people at JRA claiming the stuff that they refinished/rebuilt with commercial finish and/or commercial parts as original USGI??? If so, that's downright fraud.:sad20:

I hope they claim original USGI guns rebuilt by them with commercial finish and/or commercial parts mixed in. That's ok.

I talked to them once and they said they use all USGI parts except for stock and rear sight. Finish was WWII park by them. This was a couple of years ago, not sure if anything has changed.

agrin2005

Sep 4, 2010
    It's not bad. There are guns and militaria there. I recall seeing more C&R than modern guns, but you'll still see AR's and AK's.

I don't recall seeing a lot of ammo, but I buy my ammo online exclusively.

Cool I will have to check that one out..

notheoi

Jul 24, 2011
    Baltimore County, MD
    This was my first gun show, but I'll certainly echo that prices seemed high. I (armed with only my expectations) though pricing would be at least a bit lower than retail on most items.

Wanted to look at (and maybe purchase) an M&P 15-22 but none were to be found. So I bought a small Ka-Bar TDI knife for 40 bucks, which is pretty sweet.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I didn't see any of those either. The Penny Auction Gun guy was displaying the 15-22 pistol though. I'm not even sure those are on the roster are they? LOL

ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    I dropped $140 on Top Hat and bought some books and a couple of AR parts.
    Three boxes of overpriced .357 on my way out the door.

bigred

Ultimate Member
    Nov 18, 2009
    Middle River
    It was my first show and agree with the rest I thought prices would be cheaper. I did pick up a barrel, handguard, flash hider, and gas block for my AR build.

Canuck1812

May 10, 2013
    Though I regret reviving an old thread, I am hoping some folks here can help me out.

I am a Canadian, coming to the US in June with my father to visit some battlefields/sites in the Washington/Baltimore/Richmond areas. My father and I are gun owners, with a particular interest in WWI and WWII weapons, with myself also being interested in all forms of period gear/equipment.

Our local guns how (Calgary), is the largest in Canada, and has loads of the above type of weapons/gear. I was looking around from an American Guns shows (having never been to one) to visit during our trip (June 12-23), and saw there is one at Timonium. I am wondering:

1. Is this the type of gun show which would have the stuff we are interested in?

2. If not, are there any local stores/shows in the Baltimore (or Washington or Richmond) area that anyone can recommend which sell historical firearms/gear of the WWI and WWII vintage?

Many thanks for any answers.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Though I regret reviving an old thread, I am hoping some folks here can help me out.

I am a Canadian, coming to the US in June with my father to visit some battlefields/sites in the Washington/Baltimore/Richmond areas. My father and I are gun owners, with a particular interest in WWI and WWII weapons, with myself also being interested in all forms of period gear/equipment.

Our local guns how (Calgary), is the largest in Canada, and has loads of the above type of weapons/gear. I was looking around from an American Guns shows (having never been to one) to visit during our trip (June 12-23), and saw there is one at Timonium. I am wondering:

1. Is this the type of gun show which would have the stuff we are interested in?

2. If not, are there any local stores/shows in the Baltimore (or Washington or Richmond) area that anyone can recommend which sell historical firearms/gear of the WWI and WWII vintage?

Many thanks for any answers.

Hail to our Canadian brothers who died along side of the American's storming Normandy Beach, eh. And also many thanks and appreciation for the hospitality in Halifax on Sept 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom