• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeti Poacher

Dec 11, 2012
    Hunt Valley
    This show was a joke. I felt like I was in the mall with all the random vendors selling toys and whatnot. Not worth the admission price. Luckily I live close by so it wasn't too bad a waste of time.

One of the vendors was using a toy helicopter and it actually fell on my friend's head and glasses. "Sorry I'm just learning how to fly it." Really? GTFO with your shit I thought this was a gun show.

I am looking forward to the York show at the end of February. Not expecting better prices just a better show.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Neill can't help but piss people off, let's face it he's a MORON.

Oh yeah I know im well. From reloaded squib loads to him trying to sell average firearms for prices more than brand new. I've known Neil for a lot of years. Walked away from him in disgust for just as many years.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I thought they show was about as good as it gets. Got there late as usual, mid day, and it was still packed shoulder to shoulder by the front door tables, around 2:30 it started thinning out as usual. Got some small stuff I needed. Saw the AR, AK prices. Wasr-10 for $2,000 lol I guess if you gotta have it....

The Ammo Man still had enough ammo late Saturday to last another day, he was horded out bad a few weekends ago on the first day at York during the start of the madness.

The Milsurp, vintage, hunting rifle and shotgun always seems to dominate.

Saw a guy walking around with an AR for sale, I guess no one took a bite. Another guy was wheeling around a hand truck with ammo cans of 5.56 for sale.

This show was a joke. I felt like I was in the mall with all the random vendors selling toys and whatnot. Not worth the admission price. Luckily I live close by so it wasn't too bad a waste of time.

One of the vendors was using a toy helicopter and it actually fell on my friend's head and glasses. "Sorry I'm just learning how to fly it." Really? GTFO with your shit I thought this was a gun show.

I am looking forward to the York show at the end of February. Not expecting better prices just a better show.

Don't worry, you'll see the RC copter at York, plus the addition of the stun gun demonstrations. I wouldn't expect a much better show at York, there were a few things better (mags), but not much in contrast to what you just saw.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I thought they show was about as good as it gets. Got there late as usual, mid day, and it was still packed shoulder to shoulder by the front door tables, around 2:30 it started thinning out as usual. Got some small stuff I needed. Saw the AR, AK prices. Wasr-10 for $2,000 lol I guess if you gotta have it....

The Ammo Man still had enough ammo late Saturday to last another day, he was horded out bad a few weekends ago on the first day at York during the start of the madness.

The Milsurp, vintage, hunting rifle and shotgun always seems to dominate.

Saw a guy walking around with an AR for sale, I guess no one took a bite. Another guy was wheeling around a hand truck with ammo cans of 5.56 for sale.

Don't worry, you'll see the RC copter at York, plus the addition of the stun gun demonstrations. I wouldn't expect a much better show at York, there were a few things better (mags), but not much in contrast to what you just saw.

Ammoman hasn't done shows for well over 5-8 years now. I was very disappointed in what the guy in front was selling. Forget the price, it just look like it had been sitting in a basemnt for the last 10 years. I could be wrong, but I hit that table first thing on Friday at noon and I walked away knowing I wasn't buying any ammo that day.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Ammoman hasn't done shows for well over 5-8 years now. I was very disappointed in what the guy in front was selling. Forget the price, it just look like it had been sitting in a basemnt for the last 10 years. I could be wrong, but I hit that table first thing on Friday at noon and I walked away knowing I wasn't buying any ammo that day.

I checked out his tables on Friday and thought, "Thanks for Internet ammo sales!"

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Oh, that guy with the ammo that is at the Appalachian shows is "CJ's Ammo"

But I always referred to him as Ammo Man, since his sign just says Ammo. :D

blubusdrvr

Dec 8, 2012
    This show was a total joke. I thought there were supposed to be guns at "gun shows". At least ammo!!! Waste of 8 bucks and waiting in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom