• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    For a saturday’s browse, which stores have the best selection of interesting ( unusual,older, quality,etc) used handguns in the balto county area?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Duffy’s

Take Falls Rd all the way in.

You could actually take Butler off Falls Rd to hit 140 for BBP after.

Per Google Maps you could also do 88 to 30 to 91 to get between both, beautiful drive either way and you get 2 stores in.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Another vote for BBP and if you want to ride further to Mt. Airy check out the Gun Shack on main st there.

Several options in Frederick if you want to keep going.......

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Duffy’s

Take Falls Rd all the way in.

You could actually take Butler off Falls Rd to hit 140 for BBP after.

Per Google Maps you could also do 88 to 30 to 91 to get between both, beautiful drive either way and you get 2 stores in.
    Jon. That’s my old stomping grds. Know the routes and a beautiful drive. Saw yossi at the range yesterday. Nice, nice guy.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Went to BBP. Wow. What really nice gents. Saw. Some really well priced little guns and a lovely 3” mod 36. With box ( ammo jon).

Techputz

MDS Supporter
    Mar 31, 2019
    Owings Mills, MD
    Yes, the people at BBP Joel, Dan and the group are awesome! Love shopping there, they go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your purchase! I'll be shopping there for years to come!!!

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Yes, the people at BBP Joel, Dan and the group are awesome! Love shopping there, they go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your purchase! I'll be shopping there for years to come!!!
    I saw that, watching and listening to the interaction with customers. Joel enjoys what he does and likes his customers. Mike knows a lot about guns i also like. Did not meet son Dan. I wish they were closer.

python

Apr 15, 2010
    Being a collector of older S&W revolvers and some Colts, the only shop that has selection of quality older stuff is Continental Arms. I hit most of the stores scouting for vintage stuff, and most of them may have only a few, if any. There is a dearth of old stuff in the stores of Baltimore metro area. My collection is mostly post-war, pre-1957 S&W revolvers. Good luck.

python

Apr 15, 2010
    Went to BBP. Wow. What really nice gents. Saw. Some really well priced little guns and a lovely 3” mod 36. With box ( ammo jon).

Saw that gun. Had a huge scratch and was overpriced by about $200. Their selection of "high quality" used guns (revolvers) consisted of about four pieces.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Saw that gun. Had a huge scratch and was overpriced by about $200. Their selection of "high quality" used guns (revolvers) consisted of about four pieces.

Yes, the 36 was expensive ( but in reason if in 95% with a matching box, i think), and i did not ask to see it. Don’t know about the scratch but like the 3” mod 36. Saw a colt agent at continental with colt hammer shroud but had a strange finish on one side. But over last several years picked up a couple of nice SAA colts at continental. Did buy a very nice, reasonably priced 1956 colt cobra on the eastern shore a month ago. Also had a scratch but i bought it to put in my pocket. But BBP had surprisingly great prices on LCP and SW backup .380. The gun shop on eastern blvd in essex has many used guns but hard to see them in the cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom