• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    great minds think alike! :beer:

to let the OP know, we working people need to know what our schedule will be weeks in advance, please update us when you get the chance, :innocent0

One of the proposed dates is my sons birthday and I only have him every other weekend so advanced notice is very helpful.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    great minds think alike! :beer:

to let the OP know, we working people need to know what our schedule will be weeks in advance, please update us when you get the chance, :innocent0
    I saw the OP for lunch today. He's busy with an unexpected family matter that's taking a lot of his time, including from his day-to-day job. I'm sure once things have a better established routine in 2-3 months, he'll be in touch with you and other colleagues assisting with the course about potential dates.

If you're participating in the inaugural IDPA event at the Frederick IWLA, he's probably going to be there.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I really hope this doesn't end up like the engage 9mm lower thread...

it won't. :smoke:

I saw the OP for lunch today. He's busy with an unexpected family matter that's taking a lot of his time, including from his day-to-day job. I'm sure once things have a better established routine in 2-3 months, he'll be in touch with you and other colleagues assisting with the course about potential dates.

If you're participating in the inaugural IDPA event at the Frederick IWLA, he's probably going to be there.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

While I wish the best for his family matters after waiting almost 5 months for this I don't want to wait another 5 months for this class. I will be moving in a different direction.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    While I wish the best for his family matters after waiting almost 5 months for this I don't want to wait another 5 months for this class. I will be moving in a different direction.

What "class"? I gather it is a seminar for knowledge and not a wear and carry mandatory course. So not sure what direction you would head in? :)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I must have gotten confused somewhere along the way. I just reread the OP. I thought this whole thing was about the mass training event that was proposed to get a bunch of ccw apps in. :whack:

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I must have gotten confused somewhere along the way. I just reread the OP. I thought this whole thing was about the mass training event that was proposed to get a bunch of ccw apps in. :whack:

Me and you both brother! Completely miss interpreted this seminar.
    :lol: idiot

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Me and you both brother! Completely miss interpreted this seminar.
    :lol: idiot

I'm trying to search and coming up empty. I guess there really isn't a thread about a free ccw class. It's a lot of talk and speculation, some of which is happening at the hprb meetings.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I apologize for the delays. Death and life intervened and disrupted my plans.

I am working with several others and have at least two things planned for the future that even Lonestar, Swinkour and jpdeisel might say, "watch this... This is going to be epic."

Well, maybe not Lonestar.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I apologize for the delays. Death and life intervened and disrupted my plans.

I am working with several others and have at least two things planned for the future that even Lonestar, Swinkour and jpdeisel might say, "watch this... This is going to be epic."

Well, maybe not Lonestar.

Cool, take your time, I understand.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It just occurred to me that this would be a perfect fit for MSI sponsorship, which could lead to venues around the state. Just a random thought just now.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I'll try to put something together and get it on the schedule this week.

I have so much more material to add I could almost stretch it from 5 to 8 hours.

What do you think are the most important topics to cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I'll try to put something together and get it on the schedule this week.

I have so much more material to add I could almost stretch it from 5 to 8 hours.

What do you think are the most important topics to cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Law and safety.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Save the date:
    Saturday, September 9, 2017

POSTPONED due to conflict with MSI Meeting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom