• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ismee

Jan 6, 2018
    I moved to the District more than 25 years ago, bought my home, good job, semi- retired. I like my neighborhood (20019), its gentrifying and changing. I don't vote because I don't trust politician. I go to jury duty (DC and Fed and Grand Jury) every two years, but I dont trust the judicial system to be just. I have some liberal views, but am mostly conservative, when it comes to personal rights and responsibilities. If you see me on the street, my image could look like some of the targets for sale at the gun range, that's why i don't shoot at pictures.

There is a substantial population of true 2A advocates and supporters who aren't represented in the media's image of the issue.

Several years ago I asked a group of youngins why they would rob an old lady, snatch her purse to take her benefit check she just cashed....why not go to Virginia where they carry big money in their pockets? The answer was, they also got guns in their pockets.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Deanwood?

Also boss we all look like the targets you can buy! The last guy i shot in a training scenario actually kinda looked like me lol. Very familiar with your area. There’s also another member, and a gent I’m proud to call a friend, from the same zip code, here on the forum! I’m glad to see you here!!

How do the residents feel about the new apartment buildings going up and any idea on what they are gonna do with the old movie theatre steve young owns?

Ismee

Jan 6, 2018
    Not sure about the theater, but the new apartment (just off 295 at pepco) are across the street from me other construction to start soon. Even though we are in the hood, alot of open space kept it kind of quiet but things are getting busy with the the new construction. There are several LEO and suppport people living near by. Some have said, that DC CCW is only because of population change, and reciprocity and OC will follow. Thanks for the welcome

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Not sure about the theater, but the new apartment (just off 295 at pepco) are across the street from me other construction to start soon. Even though we are in the hood, alot of open space kept it kind of quiet but things are getting busy with the the new construction. There are several LEO and suppport people living near by. Some have said, that DC CCW is only because of population change, and reciprocity and OC will follow. Thanks for the welcome

If your on that side of the highway the other member here I mentioned is VERY close. I was more discussing the Burroughs and division apartments going up and the new spot 4100-4000 benning RD.

OC will NEVER happen in DC. Sadly to many mothers have lost sons and daughters to violence but a lot of folks believe it's the gun. I've done a lot of work recently in the park behind that school all the way down in the back. The deer in there are record breaking! If you haven't walked the new trail back there you should it's actually really nice!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 97

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Several years ago I asked a group of youngins why they would rob an old lady, snatch her purse to take her benefit check she just cashed....why not go to Virginia where they carry big money in their pockets? The answer was, they also got guns in their pockets.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

Excellent example of why CC should be legal everywhere.

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my bunker using Tapatalk Pro

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Welcome aboard.
    I also urge you to vote. At least then you have tried, though I understand the distaste for politicians who are all one or the other.
    I also live "the Hood" in PG. The Hood is all Gov workers, but the kids think it's badazz. LOL>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom