• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    dealers can order it - for example try here http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/...All&type=All&cal=10MM&fin=&sit=&zipcode=21043. There is someplace on this page where you can find the FFLs close to your house. Many IPs here can order it.

Its unlikely that they carry this one in stock, its kind of a rarity.

Absolutely fantastic gun and worth the wait!

The issue btw is going to be the mags. they do make 10 rounders, but I dont think that they ship with them. The FFL will have to pin the 15 one, and/or you will have to get them out of state.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Someone has one in .45/.22 in the classifieds at a fairly decent price with both slides.

https://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=32003

You can order the slides, they are a bit of a pain to get and variable availability. Ive had some major delays (months) but their customer service is generally helpful. Hopefully its gotten better on time to deliver. When they have been hugely delayed they typically throw a mag or something in.

Once I got a call from customer service regarding a slide telling me they shipped the parked and wouldn't have wonder finish for the forseeable future. I asked how much trouble it would be to decline, the customer service gal goes "no trouble at all, its sitting here on my desk". Seems like a small operation.

The .38 super long slide is a ton of fun

http://eaacorp.com/gun_accessories/index.php/parts/tanfoglio/witness/slide.html?p=2

Last edited:

Exuberon

Aug 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    I have been considering getting a 10mm too. The Witness is a handsome gun (To my eye), but I have not felt one up yet. The EAA witness is still on my short list, but IMHO they are hampered by limited number and difficult to find parts.

I’m looking mostly at the Glock 20 (gen4) -or-
    the new Springfield Armory TRP 1911 frame.

For me, It will likely come down to availablabily and price.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have been considering getting a 10mm too. The Witness is a handsome gun (To my eye), but I have not felt one up yet. The EAA witness is still on my short list, but IMHO they are hampered by limited number and difficult to find parts.

I’m looking mostly at the Glock 20 (gen4) -or-
    the new Springfield Armory TRP 1911 frame.

For me, It will likely come down to availablabily and price.

There parts are not too bad to find, just have to plan ahead a little. My only gripes with my witness are that it is big. If you have smaller hands it can be a lot to grip much bigger frame than a CZ. Also the finish usually have some blems, rough millings etc. But they run great and being able to swap a large number of swappable test-fired slides is a huge home run. Just see the note above about ordering time and patience.

scjamesm

Nov 10, 2016
    Charles Town, WV
    I actually got a Witness P 10mm Full size from GB, though I'm doing the transfer through Blue Fins. Looks to be a quality firearm, can't wait to shoot it.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    I actually got a Witness P 10mm Full size from GB, though I'm doing the transfer through Blue Fins. Looks to be a quality firearm, can't wait to shoot it.

Which model did you get? Did you pick it up yet? Impressions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom