• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I was at the Nations Gun show yesterday and saw this at one of the dealers table. I love CZ firearms and i think this might be my next purchase. I am looking at the 941 with the 3.8 inch barrel in 9mm.

Blkhawk870

Nov 15, 2014
    Baltimore County
    I've never seen one in person around the Baltimore area. Are you saying the IWI compares to CZ? I'd probably buy a P07 or P10 first since they seem to have more of a following at the moment.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I've never seen one in person around the Baltimore area. Are you saying the IWI compares to CZ? I'd probably buy a P07 or P10 first since they seem to have more of a following at the moment.
    The Jericho, in both polymer and steel, has way more real-world use than either of those fine pistols.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    I want to grab one myself (steel full size in 9mm) and saw one or two at the Chantilly show that was $550ish if I recall.
    However the roster seems to be vague when I looked if it was 100% on there verbatim since it's swapped imports a couple times

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I want to grab one myself (steel full size in 9mm) and saw one or two at the Chantilly show that was $550ish if I recall.
    However the roster seems to be vague when I looked if it was 100% on there verbatim since it's swapped imports a couple times

Trader Jerry was selling new ones for 550. They also had a used one for 440.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Are you saying the IWI compares to CZ?

The all-steel IWI 941/Jericho is an outstanding if heavy pistol. I sold mine, I just didn't shoot it much, but it has one of the best DA/SA stock triggers this side of a SIG and was easy to keep on target due to it's extra weight.

My avatar is holding one... :D

It borrows A LOT from the CZ 75 in terms of its design and mechanics. Really the only downside is the weight, definitely more of a range gun than a carry gun. Like all IMI products it's almost overbuilt. It's way prettier than a CZ, just beautiful curves--but I feel like they could've shaved off several ounces of metal easily without sacrificing anything except appearances.

I was tempted to get a poly frame but never pulled the trigger. Given the weight of the slide I'm curious how they balance.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    At the last Nations Gun show, Trader Jerry is selling the all steel compact for 550. He also had a full-size, all steel used one for 440. I would have bought the used one but I stumbled on a CZ Evo Scorpion and got that instead.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    If you finda decent local deal please post up. I’ve read fantastic things about them. Also, I’m ordering a custom hard case for my Tavor and they come with a pistol cut-out spot that I think would be perfect for its Israeli little brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    It’s absolutely a must buy for me this year after in steel of course not the plastic version.
    I also had the IWI rep at the GAOS pull the 3.8” version out of the glass case to let my friend and I finger bang it for a few (my buddy is new to guns) Between that and a Sig legion were his two choices as a first gun..

Just a heads up they offer a Jgear package which has nights sights, speed loader, and a OWB holster for $100ish more

Last edited by a moderator:

scjamesm

Nov 10, 2016
    Charles Town, WV
    Honestly i recommend gb...i picked up a sweet Jericho 941F a couple weeks back for $400 + 35 for shipping. It was used but came with custom grips, recoil spring and a few other goodies(as well as the original parts), 3-10 round mags as well...granted i work overnight and bought it at 3:30 in the morning but it's worth it.

Got the eaa witness p 10 i wanted that way also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom