Anyone going to the Va Dulles Expo gunshow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    I was wondering who and if anyone was going to the Chantilly gunshow? Ive never been to this one yet. Whats there to expect? About how far from AACO?

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I was wondering who and if anyone was going to the Chantilly gunshow? Ive never been to this one yet. Whats there to expect? About how far from AACO?

When is it? I thought that they just had one not too long ago.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    It's the largest and best show in the DC area.
    Takes more than 2 hours of walking to see every table.
    Come 45 minutes before or 1 hour after the show starts to avoid standing in a very long line to get in.
    The Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly goes on every 2 months and sometimes more.
    They need to make it every weekend and then I would seriously have to move there!

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    It's the largest and best show in the DC area.
    Takes more than 2 hours of walking to see every table.
    Come 45 minutes before or 1 hour after the show starts to avoid standing in a very long line to get in.
    The Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly goes on every 2 months and sometimes more.
    They need to make it every weekend and then I would seriously have to move there!

100% agree! For an alternative Richmond has a pretty good show and the prices are usually a bit better that Chantilly because it's further from the beltway. It's a bit smaller but the crowds are smaller too. For me the drive is almost the same from St Mary's. The last one was last weekend and there won't be another for a while but it's worth keeping it in your hat.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Definately go. The first time I went to one, I was like holy cow, there is enough firepower here to take over some countries. Lots of awesome firearms, accessories, and militaria there.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ill probably end up going, but probably Friday as I really am not looking for anything and get more disappointed every time (as I do with all shows) but I do want to talk with the Taylor's girls about special ordering a SAA revolver.

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Is it better to go one Friday? Guessing Im right, but Friday would beat the crowds, right? Are all the vendors set up on Friday too?

Also Im going to get some stuff I hope ( depends whats there ) Are the retailers pretty cool with letting you leave your stuff at their booth if its heavy? What about using wagons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom