• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I'll be there this afternoon. (Friday around 3 - 5pm).

Wearing my AK bolt face shirt like this in blue.

view

Seth

Sep 17, 2013
    How are the ammo prices at this show? I've found shows to be hit or miss in the past.

RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    Those who are going on Friday, and live in AAC, if you come across any H335, Varget or BLC(2) I would be most grateful and I'll pay your entrance fee into the show :D.

I was there today. I am starting to think that these three powders don't exist and us remembering that we had some at one time, or a little bit of a canister left is only a figment of our imagination.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Any Tavors. ...aka the Hebrew Hammer?

The dealer I got mine from was there, 16 black $1999, 18 FDE $2099 and 16 black lefty for $2099. I had my Md shooters hat on and didn't see any other Md guys. Saw pmag black gen2 no window for 5/$50, I got some Lancer FDE for $15 each, PMC Xtac 62gr for $8 a box. I feel sorry for you guys that just got an AK74- Bulgarian new production all poly $27 each and surplus at $40. Wow too much. Bulgarian 7.62 30rd waffles at $36. And I have never seen so many AR's at one show. Surplus 5.45 at $200 a spam can, 7.62 Wolf etc $250 per k, some guy that really loved his Golden Tiger 5.45 at $8 a box of twenty, he still has it all. Plenty of everthing, some at a good price.

Pkf655

Dec 16, 2012
    Lots of overpriced and you had to look for the deals. The $36 ak mags we arsenal waffle mags about the best deal at the show everything else was pretty expensive. Pmags were plentiful as stated not many 40 rounders though and they were like $20 each. I can give more details if interested. Fde and od mags were more expensive then black obviously.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I saw some 40 round pmags but for $30/per, ouch!

I bought every CCI br2 and br4 I found lol. Varget 8lb jug for $180, don't need it that bad haha.

Found my H4350, and some more 243 brass.

Not that busy though...prices weren't great.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    - Some FDE Glocks new for $499

- Some decent priced AR uppers complete

- entrance fee was $13 Fu*kin dollars

And Palmetto State has had cheaper ammo prices online...

Mid Maryland E

Hand Engraver
    Sep 10, 2013
    Middletown
    Is it just me or does anyone else find that 90% of the vendors are real aholes? I was seriously looking at several booths yet no one wanted to talk to me and these folks were sitting there with their fingers in ears doing nothing. Heck one guy was watching cartoons on his computer.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    There were 3 vendors there that I found had Tavors.

Dennis Todd (mainly sells pmags and uppers at the show, and machine guns out (NFA) of their shop in PA) (had 1 R)

SSG Tactical, Fredricksburg, VA (had 2 righties and 1 leftie)

Dark Sun Surplus, Richmond, VA (had 1 R)

Dark Sun had the best price @ $1899 but refused (after taking 10 minutes holding my ID behind the counter dicking around with other crap) to sell to MD residents. They said the ATF would come knocking on their door and mine @ 6am. At that point I knew they were a bunch of morons. The idiots they had working behind the counter were BSing and talking on cell phones (one guy was a really bad Kid Rock look alike, at least he thought so) the entire time.

Moved on to Dennis Todd and spoke with them. $2100 and they would cover the transfer to a VA dealer who would then transfer to me. Nice people, they were busy.

Then on to SSG. They had them for $1999. The problem was they only had 1 leftie. Only problem is I'm a L that shoots R.

So I ended up working out a deal with Dennis Todd, transfered to SSG, and then C&C to me.

The guys at SSG were great. They had a ton of long and hand guns.

Ammo was mostly overpriced. Nothing there better that what you could find at WM or your LGS. The first heart stopper was a Rem 22LR bucket for $150. The second stopper was the same bucket at another vendor for $170. Crazy. Dick's, of all people, sell them for $60.

The best deal I saw was 2k rounds of Lake City green tips for $800. But then you gotta carry them.

Besides the idiots at Dark Sun (the J... G... of VA), were the MF'ers that don't wear deodorant. Good lord, there is a WM next door. Spend a dollar.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=29&t=249797

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/outdoor-sports-recreation/1046083-being-polite-gun-dealer-pays.html

Anyway, at least I was able to get something....and when I left, Dark Sun still had that Tavor :lol2: idiots!!!! and Kid Rock saw me with mine.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Its been 13$ past couple of shows,and dark sun has had a policy for a while if it requires id and you are md resident they won't sell to you,I don't even look at there stuff anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom