• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Timonium Fair Grounds April 27th & 28th

April 27th & 28th
    Timonium Fair Grounds (Maryland 695 Beltway, Exit 24 to I-83 Exit 17)

2 Day Show Hours
    Open to the Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $7.00 a day for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

coupon:

Attachments

• Timonium-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg
      Timonium-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg
      28.1 KB · Views: 1,443

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Do you get your paper work processed faster when buying a regulated firearm at the shows? I never bought a gun at shows, only parts, ammo oh and a complete upper.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Do you get your paper work processed faster when buying a regulated firearm at the shows? I never bought a gun at shows, only parts, ammo oh and a complete upper.

sorry not if regulated....:sad20:

SOMDHoya

Jan 17, 2013
    If I can get my decals in on time I'll be bringing some to pass out around the show and try to pick up a couple gun stores that would like to sell them in their stores and spread the word.

For anybody that has been to one of these shows or sells at them, can I get in trouble for a)passing out free stickers, b)selling some stickers, or c)trying to get gun shops to become dealers and trying to sell some to the vendors themselves?

I've got quite a bit of money invested in spreading the Maryland Gadsden message and want to sell off my inventory so I can make some more cool things, but don't want to get in trouble with anyone.

glockfather

May 14, 2012
    Odenton, MD
    Precision Shot Group (AKA GLOCKFATHER) will be at timonium this weekend. If you need any parts or service for your Glock stop by the table. Remember it is LEGAL to bring your pistol to the show for service or repair work. Everything is done while you wait. Call with any questions....443-867-3616

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    If I can get my decals in on time I'll be bringing some to pass out around the show and try to pick up a couple gun stores that would like to sell them in their stores and spread the word.

For anybody that has been to one of these shows or sells at them, can I get in trouble for a)passing out free stickers, b)selling some stickers, or c)trying to get gun shops to become dealers and trying to sell some to the vendors themselves?

I've got quite a bit of money invested in spreading the Maryland Gadsden message and want to sell off my inventory so I can make some more cool things, but don't want to get in trouble with anyone.

you should be fine. people will be bringing items with them to sell .:)

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    What kind of .223 do you have and what kind of 9mm do you want? I have factory quantities of both but it is easier for me to replace 9mm by reloading than reloading .223. Send me a PM if you are interested. I may be going to the show also.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    When we get to the show. remember to support vendors who support Marylanders. There are still many, i.e. Sarco (Easton, Pa), who despite our best efforts to educate them on MD. laws refuse to sell ANY guns, incl C&R, to Marylanders.

Yes, their business their choice, but we should stop enabling businesses to treat us like second class citizens-- our public officials already do a good job at that. Our money our choice....give it to vendors who learn the laws and respect Marylanders.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Anyone know if any ammo selling table jockeys will trade ammo? I have .223 that I would like to trade for 9mm.

i would talk to Chris. he has a lot of tables of ammo and has a multi colored "AMMO" sign.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Last time I was there I was able to get a decent price for dirty range brass for .223 and 9mm not awesome but for $150 I got 1000 casings for .223 and 500 casings for 9mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom