• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Heads up for those interested.

http://www.thecmp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23680

M14 KITS NOW AVAILABLE. We have acquired a large quantity of M14 parts and have assembled a few hundred Grade A kits which are now being offered for retail sale. Kit includes every semi-auto part except barrel, bolt and receiver. Metallic parts will show signs of use and may have some minor rust or pitting. Stocks may have some dents and dings and minor cracks. Stocks may be walnut, hardwood, or synthetic. Item number is PSM1AKIT. Price is $600 per kit plus $22.95 S&H per kit. Please see https://estore.odcmp.com/store/catalog/catalog.aspx?pg=catalogList&cat=PAS

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    $600 plus shipping and you need the barrel, bolt and receiver? Am I a slacker or is that insane?

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    There not much left after no bolt, barrel or rec.

Only thing left is the trigger group, gas system and sights and stock set.

I know m14 parts are getting more scarce, but wow!!!

Im sure they will sell, since anyting that cmp sells seems to fly off the shevles.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Hmmmm, 600 for parts kit, a few hundred for a new barrel, again for a receiver and bolt, then the time to properly assemble, and bang a used looking beater for the price of a new M1A. I would have to pass on that deal an stick with a Springfield and a warranty.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I know people bristle if anyone says anything remotely critical of CMP, but that price is crazy for what sounds like what may well be worn parts.

I'm glad I loaded up on M-14 parts years ago when the prices and pickings were better. About 10 years back through CMP op rods, bolts, complete trigger groups, and gas cylinders with piston were about 35 bucks each, and the parts were in nice shape.

I have enough spare parts to last me several lifetimes and beyond. :D

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    I'm glad I loaded up on M-14 parts years ago when the prices and pickings were better. About 10 years back through CMP op rods, bolts, complete trigger groups, and gas cylinders with piston were about 35 bucks each, and the parts were in nice shape.

I have enough spare parts to last me several lifetimes and beyond. :D

cough...cough..$600.00...cough..cough.....my head hurts..some one "bumped their head" oh well they sold them

:thumbsup: Yep got mine from S/A long long time ago..same as you..when prices were cheap and quality was there, they even offered the receivers, could kick myself in the arse for not buying those, "could of would of" but that's ok...like Super Match M1A for $1,300 with accessories, found some "old" S/A catalogs back in the 80's...Garands,M1A's,M60's,BM59's,M'all Duece HB...glad I bought what I did......"money in the bank"

-Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom