• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    If he had seen you posting this, he would have interrupted you, yelled at you, and cut you off...:innocent0

Don't get me wrong. Tom has been in the business forever and I don't necessarily disagree with him most of the time. I just think he doesn't come across well on the radio anymore. A little incoherent and all over the place.

Time for him to retire.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Because Derek Hunter speaks the truth and mocks Liberals.

C4 is more Liberal than Conservative. If his neighbor had an AR-15, "They'd Have Words..."

The bigger question is: Why is the station running Meet The Press on the weekends?

A Left-Leaning program.

Because Hearst Broadcasting isn't exactly the bastion of Constitutional ideals.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Because Hearst Broadcasting isn't exactly the bastion of Constitutional ideals.

True, but at WBAL Radio they've been very Conservative-friendly for many years. Yes, mostly because it sells ad time very well.

Nieman is no right-winger.
    C4 is a social liberal with a responsibility bent.
    MBM is a MSM reject dolt.

Hunter is the only one who can be trusted to give a solid conservative perspective.

It just smells like (new?) management is trying to change course.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Don't get me wrong. Tom has been in the business forever and I don't necessarily disagree with him most of the time. I just think he doesn't come across well on the radio anymore. A little incoherent and all over the place.

Time for him to retire.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Whether intentional or not, he's turned the show into Reality Radio.

If it can be done with Dolly, it can be done with Ron Smith...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    True, but at WBAL Radio they've been very Conservative-friendly for many years. Yes, mostly because it sells ad time very well.

Nieman is no right-winger.
    C4 is a social liberal with a responsibility bent.
    MBM is a MSM reject dolt.

Hunter is the only one who can be trusted to give a solid conservative perspective.

It just smells like (new?) management is trying to change course.

Nieman's last gig was at WMAL, not exactly radio's version of MSDNC.

Didn't Mary Beth come from TV? I was listening to C4 and Brochin was on with him when they announced she was leaving.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

Time for him to retire.

I used to listen to Tom every day in the 1990s. I stopped when I left the "freedom" of being a college kid and joined the working world. Now thanks to the Intarwebs and streaming, I can listen again, but had to stop after 2 or 3 days - he's gotten....cranky and...I don't know...I just don't like to listen to him.

Derek Hunter is a nice (local) replacement for Hannity. I agree with most of Hannity's comments, but it gets old and he too can be an ass with some people when he should let them spout off and hang themselves with their own stupidity.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I used to listen to Tom every day in the 1990s. I stopped when I left the "freedom" of being a college kid and joined the working world. Now thanks to the Intarwebs and streaming, I can listen again, but had to stop after 2 or 3 days - he's gotten....cranky and...I don't know...I just don't like to listen to him.

Derek Hunter is a nice (local) replacement for Hannity. I agree with most of Hannity's comments, but it gets old and he too can be an ass with some people when he should let them spout off and hang themselves with their own stupidity.

What is it about the penny plan, dirty air and water, and throwing great granny over the cliff you don't like?

Aside from hearing it forty gazillion times in the last seven years.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Only reason to listen to 'BAL any more is for the traffic and sports. Bryan Nehman is an annoying news reader at best, he tries going off script and says stupid shit. Phil Yacuboski speaks like he has marbles in his mouth and shouldn't even be on the radio. The only news guy I like listening to is Bill Vanko. Mary Beth Marsden was the worst of them all...the most insipid, pandering interviewer I've ever heard.

I'm rarely in the car when Derek Hunter's show is on. They should put him during the afternoon drive, when people who have to commute to work could listen on the way home, and their ratings would probably go up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom