• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    MSAR Md HQL Class For $20 - Legit!!! Thanks, MSAR!!!

I recently questioned on this forum whether this class was legit for $20, as all the other providers of this class were charging much much more. I was originally scheduled to take it at Heritage Training Center near my house. They were charging $160. I couldn't understand how MSAR was offering it so cheaply. I thought there would be additional costs when I got there, but there weren't.

I decided to take the class at MSAR, not so much for the savings (because now I had an hour and a half drive instead of 10 minutes and I hate driving in DC traffic), but for the point that MSAR was offering the class so cheaply because of their belief in the 2A. That made me think more about the law and how it was set up to make legal gun owners jump through hoops and allowed some businesses to gouge us for this class. It became about the principle.

All I can say is that MSAR REALLY does this class for $20 IN TOTAL. NO HIDDEN COSTS!!! Mo was a great instructor. As a long time shooter, the contents of the glass were a review and boring for me, but Mo makes it very interesting. He adds American history into it and it was cool.

Thanks, MSAR and Mo. I will always look at your website when making purchases and give you guys my business as much as I can. Kudos!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom